JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Please be fake please be fake nope nope NOPE

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

Quote from: CainsSon on Jun 30, 2011, 02:16:47 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 30, 2011, 01:17:21 AM
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 30, 2011, 12:39:56 AM
I don't know. Feels too much like a synopsis that someone could slap together with the information we already have. Terraforming Jockeys and the Prometheus myth, stir until feasible. Too easy.

I certainly hope they're planning a bigger curveball than this.
Every word.
Agreed. My thoughts exactly. I pieced something vaguely similar together myself while reading all this info. There are some things that sound right but overall it's pretty weak.

what do you mean by weak? I think its many things, but not weak.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

What about this synopsis is bad? I don't understand.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

That most of us could think it up in our sleep, for one thing.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jun 30, 2011, 02:50:22 AM

The fact that we can be introduced to our makers, steal their tech and watch it all crumble into a slasher fest within 2 hours...

That's a start... :D

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

Quote from: Highland on Jun 30, 2011, 03:26:18 AM

The fact that we can be introduced to our makers, steal their tech and watch it all crumble into a slasher fest within 2 hours...

:o
it could still work in that way.. I am sure of it.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: Highland on Jun 30, 2011, 03:26:18 AM

Ill tell you something else I dont like about it. I realize Scott said it's not a small film but this is the further extreme. It sounds massive. Too massive. And I don't like that they find this on Earth, in Africa.

An even bigger problem I have with it, is the way it re contextualizes the Company's interest in obtaining the Alien, insinuating that they've had all this prior knowledge and contact and that it may be our tinkering with the aliens dna that made the alien...it's just too much and too far from home and then also obvious at times, I think.  Too expansive for a prequel and I also dont see whats so unsettling and scary. Hopefully if there's any semblance to it at all, there's been some bigger ideas left out. Also, in order to work right, that sounds like it needs to be 3.5 hours long. Which, is fine with me but doubtful.

Highland

Highland

Very true, I just keep having flash back's about flash backs.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jun 30, 2011, 01:33:11 AM
what would we do without you px.
I dunno, dance around singing Fah Who Foraze like a bunch of Whobag-limp-dick-faggots?

SiL

SiL

If this is the plot, I don't want to live in this franchise anymore /Farnsworth.

Infected

Infected

Sounds nice,
and imagine the scenes we will see.

Bet the one who will steel is Michael Fassbender or Guy Pearce.

weylandchronicles

weylandchronicles

I received this at my site from the same source late last night, even though he assured me I was the only one he sent it to... in terms of an indication of his reliabilty, you can make of that what you will...

Anyway, I asked him to provide some proof of who he was and his connection to the film etc.

He said he had no direct connection, but knew someone who knew someone who works at a production company that has handles location work. So, a bit vague, but the company he named does exist and has worked on previous Scott films. This could indicate a location standing in for an African archeological dig.

In the end I decided against positng it, because, as stated, it uses a lot of what is already 'known' about the plot, and a few minor points aside, there's nothing really 'new'.

Is it genuine? Who knows...

Personally, I quite like it - there is certainly something of a grand scale about it. It has enough of the 'Alien DNA' to be familiar, while expanding the world to make something potentially epic. If this is IS the real deal, then I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I guess we'll find out when the official plot synopsis is released..

zuzuki

zuzuki

i don't like the timeline.50 years from now spaceships with faster than light capability.with a android on board?lol this is just the sum of all the spoilers we gotten so far .

also terraforming the planet for us?lol earth was perfectly habitable for humans even in the time of the dinosaurs and even after that.doesn't make sense.

also he says humans find the coordinates to the space jockey homeworld-paradise,but then they go to the zeta reticuli system where they find the jockeys?and they are the ones who take them to -paradise?

this is definetely fan fiction

Pn2501

Pn2501

Yep the whole starting at zeta reticuli, seems a little fishy.

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

I swear to myself ...I will not read any plot spoiler about this movie! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed