20th Century Fox & Tongal Announce Alien Short Film Contest!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 27, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Author
20th Century Fox & Tongal Announce Alien Short Film Contest! (Read 77,347 times)

426Buddy

That was a fun lil short. Not bad at all :)

Corporal Hicks

Reopening this as a catch-all.

Local Trouble

Shouldn't the alien's teeth be shiny?

Voodoo Magic

Do they brush regularly?

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 31, 2019, 10:12:36 PM
Shouldn't the alien's teeth be shiny?

Maybe he's been eating some of that arturian poontang.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 29, 2019, 07:03:10 AMI just finished watching them all. Out of all of them, there was only one I actively wasn't into and that was Night Shift. The rest were all damn solid with something going for them in each short. The most well-rounded IMHO were Alone, Ore (some f**king awesome creature movement in this one) and Specimen, with Alone probably being my favourite.

Typically, internet was down over the weekend so I've not watched the first one yet. Glad to hear you enjoyed them almost across the board though.

Corporal Hicks

Alone being my favorite is going to be a bit of a controversial choice, though, I think. I'll be really curious to see what others think of that one when it comes out.

Huggs

No offense, but one per week is too damn slow. I don't really see the point of it.

One a day, maybe.

XenoHunter99

Anticipation. Like ketchup, making you wait ;D Maybe some social media head has a theory about clicks or something.

Corporal Hicks

Anyone remember when you had to wait for new episodes of TV shows once per week?

Huggs

Huggs

Those were 30-60 minute shows, and what stunk then stinks today  ;D

When something is already done, especially a 10 minute short to be released online, I don't see the harm with 24 hour Windows.

10 minutes per week?

SiL

Why blow their load all at once? They generate more ongoing discussion by spreading out the release than by dumping it all at once.

Huggs

Quote from: SiL on Apr 01, 2019, 10:42:22 PM
Why blow their load all at once? They generate more ongoing discussion by spreading out the release than by dumping it all at once.

6 days is all at once?

Perfect-Organism

The schedule is just fine.

But yah, those days of having to wait an entire week for an episode kinda sucked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed