Weaver and Blomkamp on Alien 5

Started by shakermakerman, Feb 26, 2015, 09:12:49 PM

Author
Weaver and Blomkamp on Alien 5 (Read 60,524 times)

szkoki

szkoki

aaand the time has come when i start to appriciate that shitty Prometheus

Adam802

Adam802

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 26, 2015, 11:20:53 PM

nooo

unless you like the space jockey to be a bald blue guy in a suit...

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Omegazilla on Feb 26, 2015, 11:12:46 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 26, 2015, 10:56:54 PM
Guys just because he said he's not trying to undo does not mean his will tie in with alien 3 . I can't see how it can to be honest if weaver and Ripley are in it.. Think about it.
Exactly. Everyone is so desperate to salvage Alien3 when it's clear -- for now -- that this is starting anew.

Desperate to salvage the little integrity and quality this franchise has left. Dumping A3 and A:R for this mountain of derivative dung settles the score.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: Adam802 on Feb 26, 2015, 11:23:26 PM

nooo

its a bit OT but it's look wasnt the problem

Adam802

Adam802

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 26, 2015, 11:26:50 PM
Quote from: Adam802 on Feb 26, 2015, 11:23:26 PM

nooo

its a bit OT but it's look wasnt the problem

no the whole premise was the problem

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

If you cant say a straight comment you shouldn't comment.
All this crap just annoys me.
Whats so difficult with telling the truth?
Marketing thinks you will lose some fans which will give it bad press?
Make a movie that's good and people will come, that's it. That's all you got to do.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I'm still hoping that this is an alternate timeline. Really do.

Vers

Vers

So.... how can he make a movie without undoing those two other films if Ripley isn't a clone? The movie would have to take place between Aliens and Alien 3 then?

marrerom

marrerom

Quote from: Vers on Feb 26, 2015, 11:35:04 PM
So.... how can he make a movie without undoing those two other films if Ripley isn't a clone? The movie would have to take place between Aliens and Alien 3 then?

maybe it takes place after Aliens but ends right with Ripley, newt, and hicks in hypersleep and goes right into Alien3? could explain where the egg came from and why the cryotubes were different. 

:-\

szkoki

szkoki

just use amnesia! best way to explain why Ripley doesnt remember what happened between Alien3 and Aliens and so that story explains the egg on the Sulaco. AMNESIA best tool of a soap opera wich this franchise will become after it was a comedy and a b-movie already, honestly i dont know why i even got upset about the retcon.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hope we get a release date soon. Maybe a summer or winter 2017 release date please.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 26, 2015, 11:40:30 PM
just use amnesia! best way to explain why Ripley doesnt remember what happened between Alien3 and Aliens and so that story explains the egg on the Sulaco. AMNESIA best tool of a soap opera wich this franchise will become after it was a comedy and a b-movie already, honestly i dont know why i even got upset about the retcon.

Plenty of amnesia and b-movie comedy moments in ALIENS too. So what's your point? You wanna retcon ALIENS too?

CainsSon

CainsSon

Problem with this is its rather convenient that she would remember EVERYTHING else about what happened EXCEPT the events in this film?

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 26, 2015, 11:54:28 PM

Plenty of amnesia and b-movie comedy moments in ALIENS too. So what's your point? You wanna retcon ALIENS too?

retcon loosing my virginity

Mike

Mike

A winter release date would be very cool. To have a big movie like that come out during the holidays would be sweet. Why does everything have to come out in the summer right. It would actually be very cool to see it out in the winter season.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed