Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 66,069 times)

PAS Spinelli

Nvm, got the HD renders and I'll update the profiles with them!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Has anyone seen the inner jaw yet? I don't think I have and they're really not prominent in those renders if they are in there.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 09, 2021, 10:38:14 PM
Has anyone seen the inner jaw yet? I don't think I have and they're really not prominent in those renders if they are in there.
Not in any of the renders, most have closed mouths or bad angles, but we do see the Warrior's in the trailer

C3nobite

C3nobite

Man... I hope NECA will create one of each!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 09, 2021, 10:18:06 PM
Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 09, 2021, 10:12:49 PM
Not the best Praetorian design but I will try to stay positive.

As a connoisseur of praetorians, which one do you like the most?

Still yet to appear one design that I give 10/10 like I do for the Original Alien design for the average alien. Heck I need to draw one the way I think they should look like.

But overrall the ones in AVP2 (2001) were my favorites, the bipedal look, the standing up posture in movement instead of the animal dog like others had, the armored look of their Exo/Mesoskeleton and their size. Didn't like the blue tone on them much, I prefer all Aliens pure black but there are skin mods to fix that:

Not a fan of the chicken legs though, but it seems like an obligatory feature for any Praetorian apperances.

AVP Classic ones were too small and stayed too much on fours. AVP 2010 ones were maybe little too big and I didn't like when they did that pounce attack on four legs but the biomechanical look on their design was good, liked the idea of them being able to spit acid at long range. The Spitter from ACM had a Praetorian head look, with the right body one could make great Praetorian design with that.

The ones in AVP Extinction and Evolution were just fine, AVP Requiem game meh. Might have been some comic apperances but apart from the "praetomorph" from Defiance which was okay I don't remember how they looked.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

BlueMarsalis79

That's not a "Praetomorph" in Defiance, I don't know what that's called, but it's not of Plagiarus Linesteres. It's of Plagiarus Preapotens for sure and definitely intended to be a Praetorian I believe.

judge death

Burster I see is there only because the game needs variety in alien designs and something that goes boom when close like left for dead games, and I will see it just as a game and it beign there for that and not canon stuff. Also I dont see how xenomorphs can be infected or be attacked by deaseses or viruses, their acid should stop all that and mutation would be the same, its perfect afterall hence I doubt the black goo should have any effect like in aliens nerve gas and human bioweapons dont affect them.

Huggs

Huggs

Can't say that I care for spitters.

(Get your minds outta the gutter)

BlueMarsalis79

Glug glug glug

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: RidgeTop on Mar 09, 2021, 11:18:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49bA3DkwkW8
Hey I'm that "a guy on the Forums"!
I got the 11 thing from this part in the official site

What I interpreted from this is that the 11 are the Hugger, the Praetorian and everything in between the 2, which would make the Queen and anything bigger than a Praetorian are out of the 11, or maybe it's just silly wording and I'm setting myself up for disappointment

Richman678

Richman678

I will admit the renders are really nice and very Giger-esqe.

If it's an arcadey shooter then unfortunately the game needs this kind of stuff...even if it's a little eye rolling.

Again the design really is nice and I'm still looking forward to this.

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

Ok these got me a little more excited for this game! The aliens look stunning 👌

Grimtaur

Grimtaur

I find the shape of the Spitter's head interesting; is that a nod to the Deacon in Prometheus?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 10, 2021, 12:42:28 AM
Hey I'm that "a guy on the Forums"!
I got the 11 thing from this part in the official site
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/746036595525812307/819005876911996938/unknown.png
What I interpreted from this is that the 11 are the Hugger, the Praetorian and everything in between the 2, which would make the Queen and anything bigger than a Praetorian are out of the 11, or maybe it's just silly wording and I'm setting myself up for disappointment

It's a good catch. We'll find out soon enough, I guess!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed