New Aliens: CM Concept Art

Started by Darkness, May 14, 2008, 06:17:21 PM

Author
New Aliens: CM Concept Art (Read 12,438 times)

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

I’m really glad we got to see these concepts.   GBX already showed us the Cameron Aliens stuff.  With these concepts they’re saying. Not only are we gonna deliver on the tone of first two films, but we’re gonna explore territory that you guys have only ever dreamt about. I know this is the direction I have always wanted Aliens to go. More EPIC!   And I agree with gameoverman  It is canon as far as I am concerned.    ;D  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Nice

gameoverman

gameoverman

It will be more canon than AVP or AVPR that's for sure.    ;)  

Semaka

Semaka

i think, the aliens need more work. they have only 1 color. i mean, they have to be darker, but i think that was just a prototype for the game. the alien design looks great, but the color is lame. overall, this game is going to be good.

egg

egg

reminds me the artwork of RoguePL

Cellien

Cellien

I've never seen those screens in hi-res.  Very impressive. :)

The G-man

The G-man

ow my, those pictures are finger-licking-good    ;D     I think A:CM will hit like a bomb on the market :) let's hope my statement will come true cuz I can only see good things coming  our way    ;D  

nudzi

nudzi

The alien deisgn is great, but I really do not like their claws and feet. Overall it will be a kickass game :)

ZEN

ZEN

Aliens are'nt really my thing (predator fan:%100,alien fan:%74-83),BUT THIS GAME LOOK'S F***ING KICK-ASS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

This is on par with some of the artwork for KOTOR as they're so detailed and realistic.

vendetta

vendetta

This game looks really awesome! I'm hoping to get it so I can convince my riend to play his 360 more. I like the way that the levels were designed and hope to see some more. The aliens are very nice eye-candy, the only thing that messes up their bad-a** image a little bit is their hands and feet. Overall, I can't wait till it comes out so I can kick some alien a** and scare my little brother by having him play it in the dark.    >:D      ;D  

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

;D   Cools pictures,especially the enviornment/landscape photographs!?.    ;)     :D     8)  

Chris P

Chris P

I want this game for sure.   8)  

Alien

Alien

Theres bound to be at least one sequel to this following it, already. And maybe this is the boost alien needs after being puked on by AVP. Who knows, maybe this is the first step towards an alien 5 movie....

Hell-Scorpion

Hell-Scorpion

Looks pretty good

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed