AvP Behind-The-Scenes Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 12, 2004, 12:29:45 AM

Author
AvP Behind-The-Scenes Clip (Read 15,470 times)

pn2501

pn2501

i think like others on here im going to stop watching these previews at this rate i will have seen the entire film before it even gets to austraila.

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

YeahI would stop watching clips if i weren't going to see the movie Sunday. That's one good thing about living in America...

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

Just picked up my Predator CE and got Pred 2 widescreen just for the heck of it - great "AVP" promotional stand in FutureShop - bless 'em!  Guess what I'm watching tonight!  PN - I WAS sincere (SERIOUSLY) - I agree - I agree ( but not opening weekend) - I agree - I most certainly agree!  BTW - I know you don't care - but my face looks pretty similar to the smiley below - an unfortunate accident with a beer cap and an attack of paralysis brought on by too much Tequila and seeing Motorhead live once too often.  Angreyhobo - I agree  Guess we'll all have to agree to agree then.  Aneeeeyhoooo - off to watch the extras ....... less than 2 days to go ...  Seeeyalater dudes ...    ;)  

ArhnoldGovernor

ArhnoldGovernor

I agree with some of the earlier comments here that people should finally give Anderson a break. I mean, by all accounts he seems to be devoting 110% of his effort into AVP. Working that hard on this movie should mean the quality should be at least decent. Yes, "Mortal Kombat" and "Resident Evil" wasn't the best movies ever made,  but I think for once, people should try to judge him for the quality of this movie when they see it tomorrow rather than use his previous works to condemn him.

ur mom

ur mom

wat was the pt of it? it had no comentary, its all just raw behind the scene footages it was kool to c things from anothr perspective but a little bit of explanation wouldve been betr

Melmac

Melmac

Critics can go F**K themselves.  Movies like AVP are not for critics.  They are for the fans.     8)  

Fresh Alien Terds

Fresh Alien Terds

LOL that shot of Doctor Miller shooting the egg and saying "Score one for the beakers!"  Funny.  Does he have a speech impediment?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Nope, just a really heavy accent I think.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

well Ewen Bremner is scottish! watch trainspotting and thats his natural accent! it hink its AWESOME if u watcfh the get me out of here clip i love how hes Verheeeeiden let me find a way to get duuuuuwn tuuu uuuu!

briguy425

briguy425

I agree with all and I disagree with all.  Yes the movie is made for fans and not critics but if a studio believes they have a turkey on their hands, they take the road they have taken.  No screenings, no premiere and even very few if any test screenings which is very bad.  Telling people the film is still being tweaked is a load of shit and we all know it.  The previews, clips etc have been inconsistent.  There is one thing for sure, this will make 25-30 million and drop a whopping 60% the following week.  If FOX believed the word of mouth was going to be good, then they would screen the movie.  A LOT of people want to see what sites like Rotten Tomatoes are reporting before they go and spend $8 on a ticket.  I hope it is good but it really isn't looking good.  I could be wrong but Riddick was not pre-screened for critics either and IT was BAD.  I heard the budget thing before and I am pretty sure that is correct.  That was the reason this was happening on earth (present day) and NOT space.  The dumped a $70 million film into August where it will almost be impossible to make back its money at least domestically.  Not that it matters because the alien movies have always been bigger hits overseas including resurrection, which bombed in the states.

izzet

izzet

Any money if it was a smaller budget, it would have gotten a higher rating (like R) because it wouldn't need to recoupe such a big amount back.

Nick

Nick

I respect Paul Anderson.  he seems to be working really hard.  Mortal Kombat and Event Horizon (one of my favorite films ever), were great.  It's this whole Resident Evil fiasco that's got him helmed as a negative director.  BUT, if this film sucks beyond all recognition, I will lose a whole lotta respect for him, and this should hint that he shouldn't do game to movie projects anymore.  We shall see on Friday.

><>

><>

people who encode to realplayer files should die

ArhnoldGovernor

ArhnoldGovernor

Of course the movie is made for fans not critics. The question is, is the fan base large enough to sustain the box office for AVP so that it does not become a dud. Like it or not, there will be a quite a number of people in the larger mainstream audience deciding to watch AVP based on critics reviews (postive or negative). The problem here is that with those AICN assholes and other critics biased against Anderson to begin with, AVP has a steep hill to climb.

J

J

Problem is before the movie was even in production PA was climbing a veeerry BIG hill. If the story follows anything like the novel then he has a potential hit in his hands.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed