HBO Programme Screenshots!

Started by Darkness, Aug 07, 2004, 12:00:13 AM

Author
HBO Programme Screenshots! (Read 21,606 times)

Lord HamsteR

Lord HamsteR

PLZ I BEG YOU UPLOAD THE PROGRAM PLZ!!!!

Somebody

Somebody

AWESOME.  Simply fantastic.   Thanks Darkness, and Ultra!!!!!

HeavyPred

HeavyPred

w00t! Can't wait to see the actual HBO program!   ;D  

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Downloading now!!

NewbornSux89

NewbornSux89

It won't let me login, it keeps saying error when I want to go to the login screen!!!   ???   I want to see it so BAD!!!

Lord HamsteR

Lord HamsteR

THX Darkness!! and THX Ultra!! you both realised a dream of all non american residens ppl!!

J

J

....................................... wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhh!!!!!! .........................................   ;D     ;D     The hologramatic wrist control on the predator is shear ........   ....... SHEAR ............ I CAN'T FIND THE WORDS BUT   MAN   ;D  

wolfboy

wolfboy

good job Ultra.  thanks for the rip.    :)  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

i DL the show by here niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiice shit guys

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Holy S**t!! I just saw the footage... I'm speachless!!

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Mean the Pred with the Aliens head  on the Spear is wicked!!! And how about the Alien Queen walking down the hall! Man!!!

Oh

Oh

Thx Darkness gives us peeps who aren't getting it for a few months something to watch.

SCAR

SCAR

Just downloaded the HBO special cool stuff!

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

That scene with Weyland pleaying with the pen on his hand is hilarious!!  Remember Aliens???

wolfboy

wolfboy

oh damn.  i have to admit that was very kickass!!  i take back all doubt i had about this movie.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed