Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,818 times)

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 15, 2018, 06:44:32 PM
I can't agree with that.

Sure, Stallone might have done well, maybe a couple others, but Arnold pretty much gave one of his best performances in Predator.
You knew with his screen presence that he was an elite badass, I agree he killed it as Dutch

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

skull-splitter

Which was good in 1980's, not in 2010's.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 15, 2018, 06:54:59 PM
Which was good in 1980's, not in 2010's.

Exactly, most of us loved Dutch but is he really relevant for our era ? I don't think so.

MudButt

Arnold was exactly who they needed for a movie from that era. Predator is not some art film with deep themes. It's an 80's action film that had fun characters and great one-liners. Most action films from that era are the exact same. Of course the director would later make the first Die Hard which I just call a great film versus a great action movie.

Stallone would have been good, and probably would have gave a better acting performance but I think Arnold was perfect in the role. The movie still entertains me to this day.

KiramidHead

Well Bruno Mattei basically just made Predator all over again with Reb Brown and called it Robowar... yeah, in that case Arnold was better.

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 15, 2018, 06:44:32 PM
I can't agree with that.

Sure, Stallone might have done well, maybe a couple others, but Arnold pretty much gave one of his best performances in Predator.

Yea, I may have exaggerated, I'd say any of the same caliber with acting skills/charisma. Sure, I'm happy he was chosen and his performance was superb for the act.

But I can't agree when someone say it's an Arnie movie, for me it isn't.

Actual Hybrid

Well under 90 days & nothing but teasers!  Yes, I'll purchase tickets but still, would like to see a TRAILER

MudButt

Quote from: Actual Hybrid on Jun 19, 2018, 07:37:45 PM
Well under 90 days & nothing but teasers!  Yes, I'll purchase tickets but still, would like to see a TRAILER

We only got a teaser last month. People act like it's been ages. We have three months until the release, you'll most likely see a trailer at the end of this month or early July. Marketing can't just release trailers so early otherwise people forget about the movie.

Stealth_Hunter

We will see something new at San Diego Comic Con between July 19-22.

MudButt

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Jun 19, 2018, 07:56:06 PM
We will see something new at San Diego Comic Con between July 19-22.

Yeah, Fox will probably hold out until then. They'll potentially show a red band trailer as well to get the audience going.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Fans and their sometimes delusional wishes... Dude you just got a teaser AND a tv spot  :laugh:  What do you want more ? The movie on a silver plate right now ? And after that, some will complain that movie studios don't take into consideration their requests lol guys just look at yourself sometimes please ! Sometimes you don't deserve to be listened.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same".

PredBabe

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 19, 2018, 08:32:56 PM
What do you want more ? The movie on a silver plate right now ?

That would be nice.  ;D

Actual Hybrid

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 19, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

Fans and their sometimes delusional wishes... Dude you just got a teaser AND a tv spot  :laugh:  What do you want more ? The movie on a silver plate right now ? And after that, some will complain that movie studios don't take into consideration their requests lol guys just look at yourself sometimes please ! Sometimes you don't deserve to be listened.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same".

I admit it, I'm delusional :o Nice for comic con though, forgot it was coming up!

skull-splitter

Prediction: 80% of the plot will be disclosed through trailers in the next three months.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed