Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 433,092 times)

skhellter

skhellter

The Yutani podcast could do with a longer intro, btw.

Any of the disco remixes of Jerry Goldsmith tunes can apply.

:laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ace3g on May 14, 2018, 03:05:24 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
Just working on getting the full sized, non-cropped, non-filtered copies of these stills from Fox.

Realized a few days ago, they didn't realize the non-Predator vision version of the 3rd picture of OM.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bik0F9wg5_Y/?hl=en&taken-by=oliviamunn

It's a good one. Predator Pod is behind her. Just trying to upload them now but having issues with the gallery.

Xerxész

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 15, 2018, 08:20:54 PM
It's a good one. Predator Pod is behind her. Just trying to upload them now but having issues with the gallery.

How do you know it's the Predator pod behind her?

ace3g

definitely some type of "pod" ship behind her:

Huggs

Quote from: ace3g on May 16, 2018, 12:52:07 AM
definitely some type of "pod" ship behind her:

I thought it was a giant hammerhead coming to swallow her up. Nothing's more dangerous than a landshark.

Corporal Hicks

Some red lights, same gold/silver colour scheme that the other Predators have. Looks like a small one-man pod to me.

pmaz11

Yeah my guess would be an individual predator pod. Maybe the same as what looks to be one in the teaser image on the right side as well?

von

Quote from: pmaz11 on May 16, 2018, 08:21:07 AM
Yeah my guess would be an individual predator pod. Maybe the same as what looks to be one in the teaser image on the right side as well?

Wow just noticed the skinned corpse at the top left corner! Woohoo

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: von on May 16, 2018, 04:00:37 PM
Quote from: pmaz11 on May 16, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

Wow just noticed the skinned corpse at the top left corner! Woohoo

I hope that make sense in the film though, and that it's not throw in there like it was in AVPR without any coherence and just as a reference to the predator lore

Xerxész

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 16, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
I hope that make sense in the film though, and that it's not throw in there like it was in AVPR without any coherence and just as a reference to the predator lore

Most likely the skinned body is there for nothing...just for an easter egg.
It has nothing to do with the plot if we see the leaked script.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Xerxész on May 16, 2018, 04:59:55 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 16, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

Most likely the skinned body is there for nothing...just for an easter egg.
It has nothing to do with the plot if we see the leaked script.
It could have been added during filming because like I had mentioned before on another thread they filmed a bar fight scene and there was no bar fight mentioned in the script

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KiramidHead

I want to say the skinned body is one of

Spoiler
McKenna's squad members from the beginning who dies.
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 16, 2018, 07:48:00 PM
I want to say the skinned body is one of

Spoiler
McKenna's squad members from the beginning who dies.
[close]

But if that's the case and this stay kinda close to the script
Spoiler
then why the pred would bother doing that ? He is not on a hunt at all.
[close]

CelticP

It's a warning. Or an announcement that he's here.

Johnny Handsome

I don't know why everything has to make perfect sense all the sudden. We don't even know why they skin people to begin with.

It's what they do, it shouldn't be missing from the movies. People still criticise AvP-R for the skinned body, granted, for a cleanup mission it doesn't make much sense, but i always saw it as a "f**king mission... come on, just one time i'll have me some fun" kinda thing from Wolf.

Remember, Predators are having fun killing people, up to the point where they do stupid things, basically in every movie. If they would just rationally kill people and fly home no one would have ever survived the movies.

In the end of the day, it didn't compromise his mission at all. They didn't find the skinned body and yelled "Alien!".

Guys, from all the things that have to make sense in order to make a good movie, none of it is a skinned body hanging from a tree.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed