Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 432,372 times)

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 22, 2017, 04:40:13 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 22, 2017, 02:17:42 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 22, 2017, 01:51:33 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 22, 2017, 01:33:25 PM
Quote from: greygoose on Mar 22, 2017, 01:19:19 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 22, 2017, 11:33:17 AM
QuoteI JUST SAW THE PREDATOR!!!!!!

!!!!! I JUST SAW THE REAL LIVE PREDATOR!!!!

Whelp, the press release was obviously wrong because I just saw them shooting with a guy in full pred' suit tonight.

I walked by just as they were filming. Saw the guy in full costume. It was cool.

My phone camera is too crappy. I'd need my good camera and it would be hard to get into position without security chasing me

https://twitter.com/Elnath1984/with_replies

The guy is not involved into production and not under NDA, somebody ask for a description please.

It's 2017. Pics and/OR detailed description or it didn't happen.
Normally i would agree, but there are multiple independent sources stating they saw guys in Predator costumes on the set, and coincidentally all on the 20th.
It also adds up, ADI was in L.A. the last couple of weeks, even giving studio-tours, but you don't hear much now. After filming a lot of character stuff, they just now started filming the creatures.

Second, a leaked script, that is by now confirmed by the writer to be fake,

Where the writer confirmed that the leaked script is fake ?
Fred Dekker did on his Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predator_Spirit

I've checked out, he didn't say the leaked script is fake.Yet the spoilers are right about just everything I see, the bus, the names of all the characters, the school, the time setting, the jogger scene etc.
Not very honest to lie like this.

Cereal Killer

https://ibb.co/hLWCgF

That's what he had to say about seeing the predator

Shaeffer11

Quick someone ask if the mandibles were moving correctly and if the Predator head was the right proportion hahaha  ;D

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Cereal Killer on Mar 22, 2017, 05:27:07 PM

:laugh: :laugh:You made my day !

goose_3387

Quote from: Cereal Killer on Mar 22, 2017, 05:27:07 PM

Sounds like BS. You don't make that much a big deal out of it and then not share it unless you can' back it up with hard facts.

overthere

Quote from: greygoose on Mar 22, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

Sounds like BS. You don't make that much a big deal out of it and then not share it unless you can' back it up with hard facts.

He didn't make a big deal out of it. He's not doing a scientific research, that random guy does not owe anyone "hard facts".

goose_3387

Quote from: overthere on Mar 22, 2017, 07:30:51 PM
Quote from: greygoose on Mar 22, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

He didn't make a big deal out of it. He's not doing a scientific research, that random guy does not owe anyone "hard facts".

Posting on Twitter, in what is one of the first outsiders to see it, about seeing the star character from an anticipated sci-fi movie is making a big deal.

Whos_Nick

Seems like he wants attention

overthere

Quote from: greygoose on Mar 22, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

Posting on Twitter, in what is one of the first outsiders to see it, about seeing the star character from an anticipated sci-fi movie is making a big deal.

Every post on social media is "look at me, I'm interesting". Wanting a little attention because you saw something cool is not equal to a big deal.

goose_3387

Quote from: overthere on Mar 22, 2017, 08:57:43 PM
Quote from: greygoose on Mar 22, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

Every post on social media is "look at me, I'm interesting". Wanting a little attention because you saw something cool is not equal to a big deal.

His tweet about seeing the Predator is the same as the "I'm sad" facebook status and when someone comments saying 'why?' the reply is 'can't say'.

overthere

Quote from: greygoose on Mar 22, 2017, 09:06:39 PM
His tweet about seeing the Predator is the same as the "I'm sad" facebook status and when someone comments saying 'why?' the reply is 'can't say'.

Exactly. That doesn't mean he's not actually sad (or have seen the Predator). Just means he's a tease or wants attention.

Johnny Handsome

Guys, let's checkmark this. We'll never find out if he really saw something or not and it really doesn't matter, it was worth a try though.

Johnny Handsome

skhellter

neat trick. A bit John Woo-ish.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed