Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,768 times)

ace3g

Not sure why he deleted but

cheachea

cheachea

Predator holding a Gun..........

goose_3387

Worrying that it's the second time Classic Predator from Predators has been used. Together with Falconer, they are the two worst Pred suits made.

Corporal Hicks

That's just a mashup of the Battlefield 3 cover from ages ago.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 06, 2017, 05:52:07 AM
Not sure why he deleted but

I'll tell you: If you look at twitter or even facebook, people are like "trailer in 15 days!" "New Predator movie in 15 days!"...  :-\

I think he noticed the confusion and deleted it, but he seems pretty excited and counts down the days until he can finally start.

Stealth_Hunter

Great to see his enthusiasm is up before shooting starts. It's making me grin knowing that this is going to actually happen and the studio isn't hitting more road blocks with the production.

I can't tell if I hope set photos are leaked or if I want to be more in the dark until official media is released.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Feb 06, 2017, 03:03:18 PM
Great to see his enthusiasm is up before shooting starts. It's making me grin knowing that this is going to actually happen and the studio isn't hitting more road blocks with the production.

I can't tell if I hope set photos are leaked or if I want to be more in the dark until official media is released.
As much as i would love to see anything from this, i really hope there aren't any major leaks or set pics.

Gazz

ThePredatorUK

BishopShouldGo

It's per se, Kellvin! :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Feb 08, 2017, 03:06:03 AM
It's per se, Kellvin! :laugh:

I'm not sure either works.  :-\

He runs Latino Review so no surprise about that. I think they had some Predators details back in the day.

Stealth_Hunter

He says it's "nonspoilerish" so could it be a casting thing?

He says he will announce today or tomorrow.

Predator_Spirit

Corporal Hicks

And you're your usual ray of sunshine.

QuoteAnybody who thinks a pretty lady can't f**k up a Predator's day hasn't met this one yet:

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 08, 2017, 03:44:43 PM
https://twitter.com/BonafideBlack/status/829193681760563200

Shane Black, you're a sellout.
Man, you really are a whiny little fella, aren't you?
Stop with your personal bullshit, really. This is a movie, a movie with a pretty woman in it's cast... What is your problem? If you can't handle, don't watch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed