Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 437,558 times)

Master

Oh Hell...

Pvt. Himmel

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 27, 2017, 01:44:07 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Jan 27, 2017, 12:57:45 PM
This is getting better by the minute :-\

No need to doom and gloom, it's merely a rumor.
Let's hope it stay's as such.

SuicideDoors

It's a rumour but it's a bad, bad, bad rumour. It'll be like a steel baseball club between the legs if it's true.

goose_3387

If he gets cast you just have to hope that Black can make him work in the movie. The only worrying thing about casting someone like Lautner is that you're hoping to bring in some of their fan base. I really hope that this movie stays true to the R rated material and that Fox doesn't try the AVP route to try and cash in.

nanison

Is it that bad? Is he like the Bieber of the movies?
I know who he is but, I never realised he was that hated/popular (both are the same thing these days....)

Is it because he was in Twilight, a film that is required to hate among film "fans"?

Jesus grow up people, no offense...

echobbase79

You know if he put on about twenty pounds of muscle and grew a goatee he'd actually look like a tough soldier. Maybe he could get skinned.  ;) Can't speak for his acting though.

It's probably a rumor like many have said.

Master

The worst part about this guy is his voice.

RakaiThwei

Fingers crossed that Lautner being in this movie isn't true. Please, if there is any good in the universe, let this not be true!  >:(

cliffhanger

lol, you guys act like it's a thing to be hating on lautner. fcol people, he's actually a more or less popular actor that could do at this moment with a big franchise to 'grow' his name bigger. it's an opportunity for him to put in a different performance and expand his acting career. if he's cast, he surely wont be general cannon fodder. doesnt mean he wont end up skinned though.

i agree that he has a certain look on him that could turn him into a believable marine/soldier. buzzfade and some muscle, and you're there.
he can play something else completely too. a scientist, a government suit guy, whatever.

and this franchise doesnt do anything with twilight fanbase. he does however fit and connect a certain 'young' audience the franchise NEEDS.
as much as fans know actors and appreciate them, the current youth does not really know schwarzenegger, predator, alien, or anything in that
direction.

taylor lautner is a name that will attract young crowd. not neccesarily twilight fans, simply young'er' audience in general.
it would be a perfect hit for the franchise, and a perfect chance for lautner to put in a performance that will grow and up his acting career.

Johnny Handsome

According to Larry Fong The Predator will be shot digital, not on film. Not really surprising.

goose_3387

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 30, 2017, 06:40:55 PM
According to Larry Fong The Predator will be shot digital, not on film. Not really surprising.

Most Sci-Fi movies shoot digitally, right?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: greygoose on Jan 30, 2017, 09:15:43 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 30, 2017, 06:40:55 PM

Most Sci-Fi movies shoot digitally, right?
Not relevant to the genre, most movies shoot digital today, it has become the default for studios.

Predators was shot digitally too and i honestly could not tell a difference to real film anymore. I love real film, i like the tradition and the texture it gives to the picture, but digital has since become so good it looks gorgeous most of the time.

nanison

Quote from: cliffhanger on Jan 29, 2017, 12:05:12 PM
lol, you guys act like it's a thing to be hating on lautner. fcol people, he's actually a more or less popular actor that could do at this moment with a big franchise to 'grow' his name bigger. it's an opportunity for him to put in a different performance and expand his acting career. if he's cast, he surely wont be general cannon fodder. doesnt mean he wont end up skinned though.

i agree that he has a certain look on him that could turn him into a believable marine/soldier. buzzfade and some muscle, and you're there.
he can play something else completely too. a scientist, a government suit guy, whatever.

and this franchise doesnt do anything with twilight fanbase. he does however fit and connect a certain 'young' audience the franchise NEEDS.
as much as fans know actors and appreciate them, the current youth does not really know schwarzenegger, predator, alien, or anything in that
direction.

taylor lautner is a name that will attract young crowd. not neccesarily twilight fans, simply young'er' audience in general.
it would be a perfect hit for the franchise, and a perfect chance for lautner to put in a performance that will grow and up his acting career.

How dare you make a sensible humane post about Lautner!?  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 25, 2016, 02:06:48 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 22, 2016, 12:32:37 PM
He said he'll keep me informed so hopefully find out if he gets the part later.
You wanna contact the guy again to see if he got the part?

Tweeted him yesterday to ask how his second audition went -

QuoteHad 1 call back just waiting.. Thank you

https://twitter.com/byronbrowne/status/826561184400683008

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed