Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 432,409 times)

Corporal Hicks

Alright, let's move on fellas. No more "rumour has it" unless we have an actual source to go along with it.

The Wolverine Predator

Sounds like a plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BishopShouldGo

Burke's voice: "that's the plan, you have my word on it."

Predator_Spirit

Well that's what a rumour is, something not confirmed.Since when it's against the rules  ???

The Wolverine Predator

straight from Fred Dekker

The Wolverine Predator

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Jan 24, 2017, 07:35:38 PM
Well that's what a rumour is, something not confirmed.Since when it's against the rules  ???

The rumours come from somewhere, don't they? That's what I mean.

And now Himmel deletes his posts so we all look like crazy people talking about nothing.

Mister Skeezler

Corporal Hicks

Now people are reading it wondering what on Earth went off.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Which means that we've got a page or so of discussion missing some context and potentially confusing readers. I added some of that context back in by explaining there were deleted posts. You didn't need to get rid of them. We all quite clearly worked it out. No harm, no foul.

Argh! And again!

Mister Skeezler

Don't forget a random Bananarama link, to add to the confusion.

Transmitted from Zeta Reticuli.

SiL

SiL

Stop deleting posts all the time, it f**ks with the threads. Think before you post if you say that much you want to take back.

You did it again!

If you're going to joke, make it obvious you're joking. Posting in a thread about news updates with a "rumour" you've made up isn't going to go down as a joke unless it's clear. Nobody makes you delete these things. BishopShouldGo is a self-important twat half the time, ignore him.

Master

Cool but don't do that again. It f**ks whole discussion  and makes other look like freaks.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 25, 2017, 03:30:58 AM
I delete things cause sometimes looking back after I realize maybe that was stupid or maybe that was too harsh I don't delete my posts for fun or to aggravate, and I have corrected the post to reflect a joke.

For starters, think about what you're typing before you post it. Your "joke" here was attempt to insult another member you have issues with. And it was unprovoked here. You don't have to like BishopShouldGo and you don't have to believe what he says. You can add him to your Ignore List or just report any posts that you have a legitimate problem with.

In regards to what went off here - as SiL says, this is a thread for news and information. Coming in here posting fake content as a dig at another member is not cool. You don't have to believe Bishop but he claims to work in the industry so we know where his info is apparently coming from. You don't get to get pissed or annoyed when you're called out about it. Even if it was "just a joke". Don't do it again. Stop deleting your posts and messing up discussions. And stop having tantrums. Next time, the hammer comes down. This isn't a school yard.

Corporal Hicks

You were called out on posting false info. In a thread intended to cover correct information. You did do wrong. Otherwise people wouldn't have an issue with what you did, would they? It's not up for discussion. Don't do it again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed