Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 435,661 times)

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

I really wish Shane's sought-after status was more reflective with this cast. Although I'm sure Ben or Brad would've taken it had Ben not been booked with his Batman duties and it turns out, Cooper isn't available for anything until August of 2017.

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Dec 15, 2016, 12:12:55 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2016, 12:01:53 PM
Thanks, Johnny. Really seem to be taking their time with this one.
You ain't lyin

Alien and Predator casts always seem to be announced laaaaaaaaaaate.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

nanison

Are they still assembling the cast? This is going to be a troubled production it seems

echobbase79

Johnny Handsome

Quantum Creation FX working on The Predator.
http://www.quantumcreationfx.com/reels

They do mostly armor stuff and gore effects.

Pvt. Himmel

Still no casting info or anything, and they are due to start next month!!

Johnny Handsome

Everything must be going fine though, the cinematographer confirmed they are in pre-production on twitter:

Quote@larryfong Are you excited to work on another pop culture icon in #ThePredator? Have you met with @BonafideBlack yet?

QuoteLarry Fong ‏@larryfong 2. Jan.

@AgeOfMyself @BonafideBlack Very excited, and yes, I have. We're in pre-production now.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 04, 2017, 06:19:03 PM
Everything must be going fine though, the cinematographer confirmed they are in pre-production on twitter:

Quote@larryfong Are you excited to work on another pop culture icon in #ThePredator? Have you met with @BonafideBlack yet?

QuoteLarry Fong ‏@larryfong 2. Jan.

@AgeOfMyself @BonafideBlack Very excited, and yes, I have. We're in pre-production now.

Oh. 8)

BishopShouldGo

What is it about Predator for actors? This movie is lining up an impressive crew, but as far as people in front of the camera, we gotta settle for Boyd and Olivia!

From Gosling and Crowe to these two...

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jan 04, 2017, 06:57:57 PM
What is it about Predator for actors? This movie is lining up an impressive crew, but as far as people in front of the camera, we gotta settle for Boyd and Olivia!

From Gosling and Crowe to these two...

I have to agree I mean Olivia Munn she to me seems like that go to person when you can't get anyone better!! :laugh:

Johnny Handsome

I saw some stuff with Boyd Holbrook that really gave me confidence in him, he's a really good actor, he's just not a star (yet). Really looking forward to the rest of the cast and hope they make announcements soon, it's about time now.

echobbase79

They've probably already cast the movie and will reveal them all when the time is ready. They're probably trying to get Arnold on this and keep it a secret.

BishopShouldGo

Knowing our luck, there will be no Arnold and a bunch of Amy Seimetzs, Carmen Ejogos, Callie Hernandezs, Jussie Smolletts and Benjamin Rigbys.

echobbase79

If he get a cast like that I'll cease to care about this movie. I'm thinking Black will get some good actors in there.

BishopShouldGo

Hell. If they can't be the leads, stick Gosling and Crowe in supporting roles.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed