Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,846 times)

The Wolverine Predator

Are you referring to when he posted about more than happy about del Toro in early talks about the predator?

Johnny Handsome

Alright, now i'm pretty sure they are starting in October.

There is a Facebook group: Vancouver Production Assistance
21. September um 18:29
ISO:
a Director's assistant AND
a Producer's assistant
for a FOX feature film. Rate TBD.
Starts immediately until end of February.
Must have a car, computer, cell and be local to Vancouver.
Final Draft is a plus.

If interested please email cover letters and resumes to Michele at michelep@telus.net

Thanks!

That is surely for The Predator.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Sep 22, 2016, 01:33:23 PM
Are you referring to when he posted about more than happy about del Toro in early talks about the predator?

No, no. Ages and ages ago: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2015/11/30/fred-dekker-says-predator-4-script-complete/

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 23, 2016, 10:21:16 AM

Yeah, I'm still unsure about that bit in the articles. :-\ We've heard nothing else to indicate they've shifted the production.

The latest (updated 23rd of September) Directors Guild of Canada – British Columbia Production List still has The Predator/Ollie as starting in October: https://www.dgc.ca/assets/Uploads/BritishColumbia/AvailsProductionLists/Documents/Production-List.pdf

T Dog

Just saw an interesting tid bit in an oldish Dekker interview.

""If you think of the first Predator as Alien, ours is much more Aliens," Dekker told filmmaker Adam Green (Hatchet) on the latest episode of the Movie Crypt podcast. "It's not Ten Little Indians, it's not, Let's kill off all of our characters, because we have a lot of characters, from a lot of different worlds and ideologies. I don't mean other planets. It's a lot of people doing a lot of things in a lot of locations."

The last line is interesting to me. Is this going to be some sort of Predator invasion movie perhaps?

overthere

Quote from: T Dog on Sep 26, 2016, 01:18:29 PM

The last line is interesting to me. Is this going to be some sort of Predator invasion movie perhaps?

The Predator will probably send them on a worldwide chase.

Predator_Spirit

""If you think of the first Predator as Alien, ours is much more Aliens," Dekker told filmmaker Adam Green (Hatchet) on the latest episode of the Movie Crypt podcast. "It's not Ten Little Indians, it's not, Let's kill off all of our characters, because we have a lot of characters, from a lot of different worlds and ideologies. I don't mean other planets. It's a lot of people doing a lot of things in a lot of locations."

I don't think so,he told  there will not be fifty predators on bikes.

Nihil

Maybe it's a bunch of short stories about one predator hunting on different parts of the earth.

overthere

Quote from: Nihil on Sep 26, 2016, 11:42:40 PM

Maybe it's a bunch of short stories about one predator hunting on different parts of the earth.

That actually sounds interesting.

Darkoo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 26, 2016, 08:29:31 AM

Yeah, I'm still unsure about that bit in the articles. :-\ We've heard nothing else to indicate they've shifted the production.

The latest (updated 23rd of September) Directors Guild of Canada – British Columbia Production List still has The Predator/Ollie as starting in October: https://www.dgc.ca/assets/Uploads/BritishColumbia/AvailsProductionLists/Documents/Production-List.pdf
Not sure about they are really starting in October..
Shane Black will attend the 2016 Austin Film Festival, Texas that time.
https://2016austinfilmfestivalandconfere.sched.org/speaker/shane_black.1vqk4ku2

Space Invader

Quote from: overthere on Sep 27, 2016, 12:32:38 AM
Quote from: Nihil on Sep 26, 2016, 11:42:40 PM

That actually sounds interesting.

So 4 Rooms/Pulp Fiction meets Predator, but on a global scale. Sounds great if true.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Darkoo on Sep 27, 2016, 03:10:13 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 26, 2016, 08:29:31 AM

Not sure about they are really starting in October..
Shane Black will attend the 2016 Austin Film Festival, Texas that time.
https://2016austinfilmfestivalandconfere.sched.org/speaker/shane_black.1vqk4ku2
This is indeed a little disconcerting, but ultimately it wouldn't interfere with the 17th october, he's there the 15th and the 16th, he could make the show and fly to vancouver (6 Hours) to start the movie that monday.

Corporal Hicks

Hopefully he might talk about the film while he's there. Maybe a little update report.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 28, 2016, 08:54:53 AM
Hopefully he might talk about the film while he's there. Maybe a little update report.

From Twitter:
Harry Hunsicker ‏@HarryHunsicker, Highland Park, TX
QuoteHaving lunch at Austin Film Festival with writer/director Shane Black because of this tweet. Hope I don't fanboy all over him.

Someone tell this guys to ask him about the Predator.

Corporal Hicks

And done.  :laugh:

The Wolverine Predator

Hungry for The Predator News!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed