Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 435,217 times)

Corporal Hicks

The Wolverine Predator

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't put too much credence on it just yet. I don't remember the OP saying where he got that notion from. Guess we'll find out tomorrow though!

The Wolverine Predator

I just can't believe we pretty much don't have anything other then what's been on Twitter, I've never seen a movie that about to start filming not have the cast, I may be way off on that but I just can't wait!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm suspecting we might get a big ensemble announcement when all the deals have been signed.

The Wolverine Predator

BishopShouldGo

I want a big left-field surprise with the announcement that LEONARDO DICAPRIO will be portraying QUINN MCKENNA. ;D

Master

With Zac Efron as his loyal horse, Quad McKeena.  :P

The Wolverine Predator

So no news? What's the deal?

Darkoo

QuoteTHE PREDATOR has confirmed Vancouver shoot next month.. but Atlanta talent agencies are being contacted..will they shoot in ATL too?
https://twitter.com/_ChristopherM/status/773946862013472769

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Sep 08, 2016, 08:53:51 PM
So no news? What's the deal?

Like I said before.  :P

Quote from: Darkoo on Sep 09, 2016, 05:16:21 AM
QuoteTHE PREDATOR has confirmed Vancouver shoot next month.. but Atlanta talent agencies are being contacted..will they shoot in ATL too?
https://twitter.com/_ChristopherM/status/773946862013472769

It's a good thought. I wouldn't have thought it'd all be filmed in Vancouver but then again, massive folk who can play the Predator are rare. If Ian is involved in the project, he'll be coming from England.

Johnny Handsome

Soooo, unsurprisingly there were no casting news whatsoever yesterday, i hope that shuts the "My source told me" guys for good now. There are no insiders, no secret sources and no distant cousins who work at Fox.

Same old same old.

Corporal Hicks

A healthy reminder to take anything that comes from the IMDB boards with a grain of salt.  :laugh:

Johnny Handsome

I don't go there often, last time i checked there was literally nothing about the movie at all, just threads about "Who's the biggest faggot", followed by "Shane doesn't care for us and IMDB *cry*"... ohh, really? Shane is not listening to that kind of creativity?

I really don't give a shit about IMDB, nor do the filmmakers, there are better ways to waste your time.

The Wolverine Predator

Don't forget stupid unrelated post about actors who wouldn't ever be considered as a choice or acting like they have sources

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed