Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 433,442 times)

Master

I do like boobs. Just not on the Predator.  I don't think they'll try female Predator in this one.

Xan21

I wouldn't mind boobs, just not those bloated Lolo Ferrari kind of cartoony ones... no hetero

Scorpio

They could be like the New Mexico Whiptail lizard.  All female, reproduce via parthenogenesis. 

Johnny Handsome

I just want great/creative variations of the Predators again. Up until now, with the exception of the first AvP, i pretty much liked all the designs they showed in the movies, yes i even liked the KNB Predators and i think they did an amazing job in the six weeks they had from designing to finishing the suits and unmasked they were far better than any ADI Predator so far.

Some new cool weapons/gadgets are welcome too.

Johnny Handsome

From Twitter:

Matt Clanton ‏@ActTacticalMatt 15. Juli
QuoteOne of our students has been extended the opportunity of suiting up as the next Predator. :)
Big things going on with ATFF!

https://twitter.com/ActTacticalMatt/status/753959695321149440

I just hope he's tall and athletic.

The Wolverine Predator

Peter Keyes would be proud of the secrets kept on this movie news.... >:(

Johnny Handsome

Just found out who was considered for playing the Predator, this guy:

Mike Konanec
https://www.facebook.com/mike.konanec?fref=ts

He is very tall, but it looks like he didn't get the part, as he wrote this:

QuoteAll you can do is be the best version of yourself and hope that's what they're looking for...
Unfortunately, today wasn't that day.
That being said, this was still such an amazing experience, learned a lot and truly feel honored to have made it to the final 5.
Ready to get home, get back to training and be ready for the next one!
Can't thank everyone enough who stepped in and helped prepare me for this and showed support throughout the process!
Btw, obviously I know the stunt coordinator and the 2 guys they picked, so I can personally guarantee this movie is going to be amazing!

There is also this video, which they did to get the audition:
Quote"Some monster/creature audition footage that Tom Trinh and I did for Mike Konanec a little while ago. I added some sound effects for fun."
https://www.facebook.com/mwclanton/videos/10154586262297450/

Xan21

That was bleak, well the non-pred guy

If they need someone for the clicking sounds, I'm a pro haha

Scorpio

So this means they're not using Ian Whyte, they are getting someone new?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Scorpio on Sep 07, 2016, 11:25:28 AM
So this means they're not using Ian Whyte, they are getting someone new?
He said they cast two guys, so i guess they have at least 3 actors who are playing Predators, but since those are mostly stunt guys, they could just be playing the Predator when it's simply too dangerous for Ian.

Ian is in, guaranteed.

Corporal Hicks

Nice finds, Johnny. His Predator wasn't too shabby. This wait for casting news is killing me.

The Wolverine Predator

It's been a long time Corporal.....

overthere

Quote from: Xan21 on Sep 07, 2016, 11:21:33 AM
That was bleak, well the non-pred guy

If they need someone for the clicking sounds, I'm a pro haha

Sorry man, I signed up for that first.

Xan21

I'll do the much needed ADR then :-)

The Wolverine Predator

Is there news we should be expecting to hear tomorrow? I saw that there is something expected tomorrow on another forum

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed