Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 436,745 times)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 26, 2016, 11:01:41 AM
Franco has evidently passed on the role. Not that Black and co. wanted him for it anyway. It was his agency pushing.
Really, Franco passed as well? Is that confirmed?

Corporal Hicks

Just info passed along from another movie reporter. One I do trust.

Johnny Handsome

Man, even Franco passed? Even if they didn't wanted him (i didn't as well), the fact that he passed is kinda... i don't know what to think.

Also, why in hell would the agency push hard for Franco if the actor himself isn't interested to begin with? Doesn't make sense, unless he read the script and then passed... which would be worrisome.

Xan21

He probably didn't want to beef up for the role or something like that, it is still to some extend an action movie.

I saw someone mention John Cena, I would kinda like him, like a second lead... if you have Tom Hardy who is pretty intense and serious overall it would be nice to have a little lighter character next to him.

Johnny Handsome

Don't like Cena at all, direct-to-video actor who would cheapen the movie for me.

Master

Why Cena when we can have Diesel or Johnson.

Xan21

Quote from: Master on Aug 26, 2016, 01:55:02 PM

Because they're terrible and no director can fix that?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Xan21 on Aug 26, 2016, 02:25:30 PM
Quote from: Master on Aug 26, 2016, 01:55:02 PM

Because they're terrible and no director can fix that?

BishopShouldGo

Diesel and Johnson would cheapen the movie for me too.

And Franco's agency pushed him because it would be good for his career and would increase his pay for future films. They get a cut of that too. I don't believe this role requires beefing up. And that's something Franco would be game for anyway.

Master

What the world got  into... Diesel and Johnson would have cheapen the movie, but James Franco is perfect cast. Along with John Cena and Zac Efron. We just need Robert Patison and cast of all times is assembled.

The Wolverine Predator

The Rock would work just fine, Cena can be a Ventura parallel, Franco is a toss up on this, maybe as a detective helping out a Elite Blacks Ops leader

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Aug 26, 2016, 04:35:02 PM
The Rock would work just fine
Johnson is filming Jumanji in October so he's not even a possibility.

The Wolverine Predator

Didn't know that...Black needs to stop being so Peter Keys with us!

BishopShouldGo

Well, they're no longer searching. It's already been cast with someone else. And apparently shooting is FOUR WEEKS away.

The Wolverine Predator

Well when should we see the cast announced then? I can't wait for this to finally happen

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed