Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 430,382 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 02, 2018, 03:30:10 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 30, 2018, 12:31:10 PM
Oh oh... About the rundown video, and for those who've read the script
Spoiler
we can see Olivia Munn jumping on something big at 1:30, like in the script when she jumps on the upgrade to cut off his "hair", so this scene has been shot like it was planned, but obviously before reshoots... Wondering if this has been kept or modified...
[close]

Spoiler
Something tells me Casey jumping on the upgrade promptly follows Boyd saying "so come and get us, mother f***er".  :P
[close]

Quote from: Wysps on Jul 01, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
Spoiler
we can see Olivia Munn jumping on something big at 1:30, like in the script when she jumps on the upgrade to cut off his "hair", so this scene has been shot like it was planned, but obviously before reshoots... Wondering if this has been kept or modified...
[close]

Spoiler
I'd imagine that it'll still be kept in the movie. I liked how the three needed to work together to take big guy down...I wouldn't mind that scene surviving the reshoots. It was one of the stronger scenes (though brief) involving kid and Munn imo.
[close]

Should be fun watching that scene play out!

Good hunch  ;D

Wysps

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I'd imagine that it'll still be kept in the movie. I liked how the three needed to work together to take big guy down...I wouldn't mind that scene surviving the reshoots. It was one of the stronger scenes (though brief) involving kid and Munn imo.
[close]

Spoiler
Excited! Some sort of lead up to a sequel after this scene would be cool too. Someone else mentioned something like Royce or Isabel showing up in a stolen Predator ship. I just can't forget those two can I  :D
[close]

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 01, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
White covers, grey bottom. Supposedly there are redolored ones available or just on their way in which I am interested, but I'd like to see them in person.

I suppose this isn't it then  :-\  If there were other editions out there, I'd be interested in getting them too - just can't seem to find them online.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Wysps on Jul 02, 2018, 02:57:59 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Excited! Some sort of lead up to a sequel after this scene would be cool too. Someone else mentioned something like Royce or Isabel showing up in a stolen Predator ship. I just can't forget those two can I  :D
[close]

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 01, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
White covers, grey bottom. Supposedly there are redolored ones available or just on their way in which I am interested, but I'd like to see them in person.

I suppose this isn't it then  :-\  If there were other editions out there, I'd be interested in getting them too - just can't seem to find them online.

That's the very line I have. Two AvP ones, four Predator ones. Never started with the alien ones.

PredBabe

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I wouldn't even be mad if they did that but I think this movie takes place before Predators. Regardless, hopefully they do something that hints to a clear sequel! I need this series to thrive!
[close]

Wysps

I totally forgot about that  :-\ I remember them saying that in an interview some time ago...bummer. I think honestly, at the end of the day, so long as it leads to good sequel material or we get another movie out of the franchise I'll be good. Just one more movie  :( And another one after that too.

Huggs

Huggs

I'm just not sure how this movie is supposed to take place before Predators 2010, when the first shots of the trailer are of brand new Cadillac SUV's and the dead soldier from predators is supposed to have been deployed in Afghanistan.

The Old One

The Old One

Easy, they were abducted in 2010.

They were deposited on the Preserve in 2152.

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 03, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

That's some serious cryo-tech. Ripley watch out! Your record's in jeopardy.

Wysps

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 03, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

Well you do have a point - the events don't necessarily have to happen chronilogically.

frenchfries

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 03, 2018, 01:40:55 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I wouldn't even be mad if they did that but I think this movie takes place before Predators. Regardless, hopefully they do something that hints to a clear sequel! I need this series to thrive!
[close]
I would totally be fine with them showing up but only if it was an after credits scene.

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: frenchfries on Jul 03, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 03, 2018, 01:40:55 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
I would totally be fine with them showing up but only if it was an after credits scene.

They could have a post credits scene with a general or whoever; he gets handed a dossier and the pic is of Royce. Could have whoever handed him it say something like "we believe he's been taken, sir!" And there's your link to the Predators movie(s)...

Personally, I think the 2 should be kept seperate, though. P1, 2 and the new film in one timeline; AvP in one; and Predators in another.

Corporal Hicks

Via someone on Facebook. No details.

Xerxész

Stunt doubles for Mr. Captured. :D

skull-splitter

Comic shop statues.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed