If Predators encountered Aliens would they still hunt Humans ?

Started by Kradan, Sep 24, 2020, 06:53:10 PM

Author
If Predators encountered Aliens would they still hunt Humans ? (Read 2,488 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 24, 2020, 06:53:10 PM
Idk, I don't think they would. Humans seem as down-step in comparision to Aliens

Except when they're Colonial Marines?

It all leads to human intelligence and ingenuity that makes us the deadlier prey.

Drukathi

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 25, 2020, 11:43:09 AM
Well, as long as it has skull and can run around - why not ?

So, Predators vs David confirmed?

SuperiorIronman

Didn't the Neca lore mention Lasershot, Borg, and Spiked Tail, hunting bio mechanical prey? And while a nice reference, Lasershot does have what looks like a Terminator endoskull mounted on his belt.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 25, 2020, 01:55:46 AM
How about robots? Would there be honor in hunting a deadly AI?  ??? despite not being biologically alive I mean 🤔

I know a certain robot with some potentially biological components with a nice set of eyes that might make a good trophy. ;)

Tichinde

Dachande explains this perfectly. Humans are prey that shoot back, they require stealth to take down, it's not just a prowess contest (which most yautja usually excel in) so the reason Human's are so prized is that they can think they can reason. This is also mentioned in "Predator: If It Bleeds" when One Eye notes that Hunting humans is an "experienced hunter's game." In the story One Eye is leading a group of freshly blooded hunters (they killed their first xenomorph) and most of them get injured and all of them lose to the vikings. It's not that we are smarter, or faster, it's just that we can actually come up with plans, we can strategize and put them on the defensive, force them to be the hunted. That's not something xenos can do

AliceApocalypse

Re: If Predators encountered Aliens would they still hunt Humans?

Mission specific possibly, Jungle Hunter and City Hunter both came to Earth just to hunt humans while Celtic, Scar and Grid came to Earth just to hunt bugs and use humans as cannon fodder.  Humans could also be the next level of trophies needed to acquire rank in tribes, since human hunting does require experience as previously mentioned.

Immortan Jonesy

I think Influencers are the final frontier when it comes to human prey. I mean seriously. These creatures can be as famous & powerful as Rock stars. It lasts 15 minutes, but still  :-X

Tichinde

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 28, 2020, 10:40:37 PM
I think Influencers are the final frontier when it comes to human prey. I mean seriously. These creatures can be as famous & powerful as Rock stars. It lasts 15 minutes, but still  :-X

Kim Kardashian wins easy, too much plastic. Pred can't find a good trophy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed