AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 06:01:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow! (Read 20,824 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

^^^Reason why Colin likes AvPGalaxy better then IMDB. We dont think everyone is a liar and everything related to AvP 2 is gonna suck. We also have some sensibility. Jeezus, are there any more normal people left at IMDB???

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oh and yes Darkness the trailer info is true blue.

hunterv555

hunterv555

I hope this is true I want to see the trailer so bad:(   :o  

Chris

Chris

Finally .....  OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ............  I cant take this anymore ... yay yay yay ^^ ... Trailer is coming ... DAMN IT! We have waited so long and now ... yay   Hope the Trailer does not show every cool scene like the trailer of the first movie ... go go go  Jeah ... Colin  Could you say when the website will go on?   greetz

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

omg omg i think i just wet myself oh well... back to Bioshock until tomorrow    :D  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

*gets up and dances around like a maniac* Finally something great. Not very sure though.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I don't believe it at all, sounds way too good to be true!  I think by tomorrrow they will make more excuses        ::)     ::)     ::)     ::)     ::)  

D2

D2

No there are no sensible people left on IMDB. They say crap to all movies there.

cockroach

cockroach

Bring it on! so timezone wise...i'm in uk so im guessing its out friday? also thats normally the day apple.com/trailers releases big new movie trailers!!!

Ok5

Ok5

Very good news!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D  

thetias

thetias

This has to quite exiting for the strauses to.   :)    To watch the reaction on the board when it comes out!   ;D  

Jango1201

Jango1201

I'm not holding my breath.....   :-\  

locusta

locusta

counting the seconds    :D   But anyway, either way tomorrow or next week, it will be there and that we got aaaaaaaalot to talk about....And hopefully only good chat.   ;)  

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I'm a very happy person.......wait, never mind i'm not. oh well. I'll get over it. But the trailer would be lovely to see.

vehtam

vehtam

i still don't belive it.    :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed