NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 81,738 times)

FriendlyPiranha

FriendlyPiranha

No complaints other than those bulky thigh straps. Are they absolutely necessary?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://necaonline.com/52236/products/toys/action-figures/predators-7-scale-action-figures-series-14-assortment/?utm_campaign=preds14prodpage&utm_source=necafbgplus&utm_medium=social

NECA's longest running figure collection! Series 14 debuts our first-ever Predators from the 2004 movie Alien vs. Predator.
Celtic, Scar and Chopper feature all-new bodies with a mind-blowing new level of articulation – over 30 points! Each comes with character-specific gauntlets, armor, weapons, trophies and other accessories. We've paid close attention to detail to make these as accurate to the movie as possible.
Figures stand 8.25" tall. Blister card packaging.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I have to say, they look better than their movie counterparts.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The skin tone looks much better. As does the body shape.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Aside from the bulk in the film I always thought the Predator designs where great. These guys look great too, I just wish Scar had been masked as opposed to unmasked, oh well. I'll definitely be grabbing up series 14.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 22, 2015, 04:07:47 PM
Aside from the bulk in the film I always thought the Predator designs where great. These guys look great too, I just wish Scar had been masked as opposed to unmasked, oh well. I'll definitely be grabbing up series 14.

I'm sure you'll get a masked variant, fear not.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

The only question is will it be masked without the rite of passage scar or will that version be an SDCC exclusive next summer (2016) lol

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I like all 3, but definitely waiting for a masked Scar.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

I'm such a spoiled brat. I'll take 2 of each please.

Corporal Hicks

FriendlyPiranha

FriendlyPiranha

They generally look all right but I still think the gauntlets and the shin guards are over-sized. I would have preferred to get masked scar in this wave.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Very pleased with the NECA lineup overall. I only collect the Alien and Predator figures but even their other stuff looks great too. The Predators look better than any other rendition I've seen of them and we all know these will be affordable for the "average" collector (aka the ones who have other responsibilities in their lives besides buying NECA lol).

Quarax

Quarax

Looks like they've already got the Alien vs. Predator Alien parts sculpted already too.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Considering that my fellow co-workers at Toys R Us now know I am a collector, I think my future purchase is secured!  :D

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

These AVP figures look incredible. I hope NECA milks these new bodies for the next 10 waves.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed