NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 836,426 times)

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

this is what I got in the mail today

g what could it be

got the loader for 42.37(cashed in my TRU rewards points)

size comparison

heres the rest of my haul for OCT

I got the QUEEN MOTHER on pre order

picked up the HICKS vs XENO pack for 13.98

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That is a lot of Red Aliens!!!

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2015, 08:55:42 AM
That is a lot of Red Aliens!!!

the RED QUEEN MOTHER commands me to

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Are you planning on doing a display?

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2015, 09:28:47 AM
Are you planning on doing a display?

yep
thats the goal, right now
I don't have the "proper room" in my current home to do so

I got a shtt load of these beast, not to mention PREDS that I want to display

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I feel your pain. I don't have a massive amount but I also have a space issue.  :-\ First world problems lol

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Great collection you got there, I would kill for those many aliens haha

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Indeed a great hull. You will be posting pics of your finished setup correct? ;)

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I just picked up some neca predators and the dog alien, definitely expect some pics with my custom alien weyland yutani spaceship/corridors. probably will be posted on my thanksgiving break

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I saw the Dog Alien going for about twice it's value at a convention. I would have thought these newer ones would stay at a reasonable price!

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 08, 2015, 12:55:57 PM
I saw the Dog Alien going for about twice it's value at a convention. I would have thought these newer ones would stay at a reasonable price!

Noo trust me, I saw that as well! I literally had to camp on ebay for 2 weeks before I found one for the right price! It came out to 21.50, and I almost picked up a second for about a dollar more. The problem is people are jacking up the prices to make a damn profit!!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

I just snagged a Dog Alien loose without the stand and a couple Godzilla toys I didn't own already for $25! Sometimes you do really have to camp, set up alerts and be diligent.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Nov 08, 2015, 04:43:29 PM
I just snagged a Dog Alien loose without the stand and a couple Godzilla toys I didn't own already for $25! Sometimes you do really have to camp, set up alerts and be diligent.

Yeah camping is key, you need to be patient. I've hauled in a ton of avp stuff over the years at half the price people demand. You might get them a little late but at least you get them in the end! Not to mention every dollar saved is a dollar of the next figure!!! :)

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Nov 08, 2015, 02:52:26 AM
Indeed a great hull. You will be posting pics of your finished setup correct? ;)
for sure ;D

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

So for my aliens I decided to try something new. I found these Halo cryo tubes from mcfarlane (I believe) and I will use them as the hyper sleep pods as seen in the film. I'll customize them to fit the look of my diorama as well as adding to the atmosphere. I suggest you all pick one up because they're not too expensive and they look so cool!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed