NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 833,105 times)

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

If they're doing stuff outside the movies, maybe they could do some game figures, like the weaponized powerloader and military androids from AVP2.

alienscollection.com

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They really need to bring this and the Queen down in price.  :-\

bobby brown

bobby brown

They do? I think they're selling pretty good at their current price.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Over-priced and no lighting feature-easy pass.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: Elmazalman on Oct 10, 2015, 09:04:18 PM
Over-priced and no lighting feature-easy pass.

I'm with you, a hundred bucks is out of the question. Ridiculous.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: bobby brown on Oct 10, 2015, 05:02:33 PM
They do? I think they're selling pretty good at their current price.

Too expensive for my liking, I mean.

drsmuts

drsmuts

I bought the Queen and thought she was well worth it...but this is a pass for me. It's very pricey for what it is.

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

At around £80 I can justify the queen, but I think the loader should have been marketed at a £50 price point.   £100 is just too much, especially since it doesn't include a Ripley figure or working lights.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I guess I'm spoilt as I remember paying £30 for the McFarlane one.

Walls

Walls

$100 does seem pricey but compared to the Hot Toys its a bargain.  Having the Queen as well as Ripley and Bishop it will make for a nice display.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: Walls on Oct 20, 2015, 02:06:15 AM
$100 does seem pricey but compared to the Hot Toys its a bargain.  Having the Queen as well as Ripley and Bishop it will make for a nice display.

That is true, but at least with Hot Toys it's a larger scale and they generally release very very....did I say very? High quality products

Walls

Walls

Quote from: DerelictShip on Oct 20, 2015, 02:31:56 AM
Quote from: Walls on Oct 20, 2015, 02:06:15 AM

That is true, but at least with Hot Toys it's a larger scale and they generally release very very....did I say very? High quality products

I get that but have you priced the Hot Toys Power Loader? Yikes!
I think that this is still a good option for someone on a budget, and IMHO the price should fall after a while.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

So which Big Chap is cooler?
I really like the original more movie-accurate version, but there's just something about the all-black one.

Also, Power Loader Ripley & Queen.

BTW, Neca egg cartons are shipping now.

Blerbins

Blerbins

I don't understand how they can put lights in the portal toys but they can't do the powerloader with lights... It just doesn't make sense. I felt that the queen was worth the price just in sculpt alone but $100 for a powerloader without lights is crazy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed