AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 29,793 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I cannot believe the gore that i just witnesses, BOOYAH Anderson!!!!! "If we did that on a human it would be an Nc-17 movie"  HAHAHAHHA BS!!!!

ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

:o   A breath of fresh air, and new life into 2 franchises. I'm staggered! I need to watch this again and again and again! At least until the movie comes out!

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

This is absolute directing perfection by the Strause Brothers.  I'm hoping that I'm right and it's actually better than the original.  Only time will tell I suppose, but there are no explicatives do this trailer justice.  I hope that those whiny turds that have been "demanding" answers from the Strause Brothers can finally shut up now.  I think that I'm going to take the week off and watch every single showing for the first week of release.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Holy **** on a **** sandwich!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! This is going to be an awesome movie. I never have felt so happy. And Wolf is the second most awesome creature to ever exist. (Chuck Norris is # 1!) The Aliens look good and Wolf looks good and everything is great. Thank you. Thank you all. I'm so happy.

JK

JK

Reiko Aylesworth looks like Ellen Ripley.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Oh shit!! We finally have it! It's taken an eternity of waiting but it's finally arrived! lol   :o    I'm lovin the wip and the dual plasma casters and it looks like he's squares off with a young queen, but I hope to God it's not a praetorian. lol I need to get a better look at the pred-alien to see if I like it the design.   So far, it looks like the aliens have been turned into mindless cannon fodder against one god-like, supernatural predator. Oh, how I hope I'm wrong. *sighs* Still, can't wait to see this epic, though.    ;)  

Daunty

Daunty

Hell, i'm convinced. This is way better than what AvP was. Great action and one of the best trailers of this year!

Soul

Soul

My reservations have all been set aside.  This will make up for the first movie's disaster.  I am seriously, thoroughly, looking forward to this.  Bring it on.

Wolfy

Wolfy

OMFG, the brothers have really paid off.  Alot more entertaining than AvP looked.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

I think I just wet my pants!!  That was awesome, can't wait for this movie to dominate the box office. Hopefully quicktime will get the trailer soon so we can see it in all its high-def glory.  I have a good feeling on what is to come.    ;)     ;D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I can't tell for certain, but one scene looks like the pred-alien is cloaked when penetrating a hapless victim's cranium. That would be just plain stupid and I'm sure the Strause Bros. know better than that. lol It's a technological achievment by the preds, not a natural ability that could be inherited genetically.    :D  

generalraam

generalraam

I´m still shivering!Oh my gosh!Have....to...see....movie!

Predator Rocks

Predator Rocks

i would like to say that i,ve only regained consciousness    :'(      :'(      :'(      :'(      :'(   i cry with joy :)

joeldiesel

joeldiesel

JK, I was thinking the same thing, Reiko does look like Ripley.    Either way, looks like were in for some serious action!

V6

V6

It seems to be pretty cool. I can not find any right words. Congratulations!  At the end of the trailer handclapping can be heard. Is it a recorded ("stolen") trailer from the first exclusive showing the film, isn't it? That's why the trailer is on low quality I think. what do you think?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed