Aliens CM Due Late 2008

Started by Darkness, Feb 21, 2008, 06:51:44 PM

Author
Aliens CM Due Late 2008 (Read 10,171 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sega today issued a press release about the upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines game. The game is now due to be released Late 2008 on PS3, X-Box 360 and PC. They’ve also released a few details about the game:

“Packing classic Aliens weaponry ranging from pulse rifles to flamethrowers as well as brand-new equipment and skills all within a squad-based combat system, players will become an elite United States Colonial Marine. Featuring claustrophobic environments, a brooding soundtrack, and a multitude of surprises and shocks, players will battle against menacing alien hordes in strikingly detailed levels that include the stark interiors of the abandoned Sulaco and unique environments created specifically for the game.

Aliens: Colonial Marines will feature a story driven single-player mode and an all-new four player co-op mode allowing players to share the chilling experience with three friends. In co-op mode, each player will assume the persona of a United States Colonial Marine and have a distinct role to play in the completion of every mission. Additionally, more multiplayer modes will be revealed later in the year that will complete the Aliens video game experience.”

Thanks to Danger Close for the news.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I look forward to this   ;D   Kinda sux tho that you can't play as an Alien tho.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Wow, Gears of War 2, and Colonial Marines at the end of 2008.  Can't wait.

Gynoid Assassin

Gynoid Assassin

Super-hyped for this game!!!!

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

I like Aliens but AVP is better   :)   (still im gonna buy it)

No Tail

No Tail

Why not Wii!

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

Is it Fall yet?! Is it Fall it?! Is it Fall yet?!    :D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

Cool! another reason to purchase a PS3    ;D  

Danger Close

Danger Close

Or a 360, "cough" Gears 2 "cough"  Best Christmas EVER!

tw3

tw3

awesome

Cellien

Cellien

Holy shit! 2008?  *faints*

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

This is coming out sooner than I expected.   :)  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

No Alien campaign? Aliens not playable at all?!! Surely if they were, Sega would've touted such an awesome feature in it's press release! If it's true, I am going to be P-I-S-S-E-D!   >:(    Well, at least it's coming out for PC and much sooner then expected.   ;)    *sigh* I want campaign and co-op modes for Aliens... *sheds a tear*

dachande89

dachande89

Wow this is looking better all the time, but I agree with Bio Mech Hunter, I really would love to play as the Alien.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I can't see them implementing multiplayer and NOT having Aliens as playable characters. Unless you count the lausy Pred-only multiplayer modes from the AVP:R game, but then again, that was more of a co-op mode.  So maybe we might get to play as Aliens afterall. I still want a quality Alien single player campaign as well as a great Alien co-op mode, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed