Alien: Covenant TV Spots

Started by ace3g, Apr 03, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant TV Spots (Read 136,503 times)

Beardomorph

Beardomorph

Loads of new tv spots posted on the Taiwan Fox channel on youtube. Quite a lot of new stuff but nothing too spoilery ( no backbursters ). Some gorgeous new stuff though, including more of the bombing scene... I really can't believe they considered the movie without it at some point  :o

www.youtube.com/user/twfoxmovies/videos

rabidranger

rabidranger

Wow, that's quite the Engineer apocalypse!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those spots are pretty great! Lots of cool footage in there!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

The Engineers are looking a bit more like Engineers now. That bombing scene is like something from Exodus!

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Jeez, that bombing just looks apocalyptic

kwisatz

kwisatz

Still wondering whats turning the dropped urns into this kind of apocalyptic cloud. My bet was on the Scorpionaut, but im beginning to suspect that hole in the center of the placa mightve something to do with that.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Another creepy shot of David smiling!

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Wow that 2nd spot has major spoilers

rabidranger

rabidranger

Quote from: kwisatz on May 04, 2017, 04:27:46 PM
Still wondering whats turning the dropped urns into this kind of apocalyptic cloud. My bet was on the Scorpionaut, but im beginning to suspect that hole in the center of the placa mightve something to do with that.

I'm interested in that as well. The hole in the ground (which is a similar mechanism to what is on is on the juggernaut and where the urns come down from) is opening up under the scorpionaut as the juggernaut arrives on scene and prepares to dock. All three components together is what could unleash this whirlwind of destruction.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Whos_Nick on May 04, 2017, 04:39:41 PM

Cant make out the first shot. The guy (who is it?) has some kind of stone (?) to his cheek, but the green lighting in his face is from the laser pointer of the gun, or is something green oozing from the stone to his face??

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Quote from: kwisatz on May 04, 2017, 04:49:05 PM
Quote from: Whos_Nick on May 04, 2017, 04:39:41 PM

Cant make out the first shot. The guy (who is it?) has some kind of stone (?) to his cheek, but the green lighting in his face is from the laser pointer of the gun, or is something green oozing from the stone to his face??

That is Demian Bichir's Sergeant Lope

kwisatz

kwisatz

Ok, but what about that thing on his cheek or is it just something from his clothes/equipment?

Evanus

Evanus

Some kind of patch to cover a wound, I think.

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Looks like he's got a nasty acid wound

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed