Alien: The Coloring Book

Started by alienscollection.com, Aug 11, 2016, 12:11:15 AM

Author
Alien: The Coloring Book (Read 28,134 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

SOLD!

I can't not buy this.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well, of all the items I thought would be released I can honestly say I never expected this.  :laugh:

I'm tempted but I'm not sure I'd be able to keep in the lines.

Kronnang_Dunn

Kronnang_Dunn

DAVID LYNCH'S DUNE Coloring Book flashback!!!  :o

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hahahaha omg this is perfect. I never expected this, but will have to buy it. I just want to know if it'll feature pages on the death's of Parker, Lambert, Boggs, Rains and Elgin lmao.

Also that advert hahahaha

Preda-Nate-Or

Preda-Nate-Or

Epic :)

426Buddy

426Buddy

I never expected it, but its a great idea. Adult coloring books are pretty big in the US right now.

80 pages too, thats alot of aliens art! Can't wait until they release this thing lol ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 11, 2016, 01:06:47 PM
I never expected it, but its a great idea. Adult coloring books are pretty big in the US right now.

Are they really? Didn't know that.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 11, 2016, 01:33:34 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 11, 2016, 01:06:47 PM

Are they really? Didn't know that.

Oh yeah, they are all over the place now and a lot of big franchises have one. I know my wife and I were in Barnes&Noble last week and she wanted to get the Harry Potter adult coloring book, wasnt very cheap for a coloring book though.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Yes, the adult coloring books are all over the place in Canada too.  Does it mean that North Americans have become a bunch of babies?  Maybe.  But in truth its more about stress relief.  The daily grind is quite intense in NA with most people having little vacation time.  So coloring books for adults have become a sort of escape.

Think of it like this.  You know that moment when you are on the phone with a client and you have a piece of paper in front of you and you start to doodle?  Same vibe.  It calms the nerves in some way.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I've been meaning to pick one up myself, I did enjoy coloring alot when I was a youngster. Perfect timing for this bad boy to come out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 11, 2016, 02:12:20 PM
Think of it like this.  You know that moment when you are on the phone with a client and you have a piece of paper in front of you and you start to doodle?  Same vibe.  It calms the nerves in some way.

Don't get me wrong, I get it. I just didn't know this was a thing at the minute, that's all.  :)

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 11, 2016, 02:41:40 PM
I've been meaning to pick one up myself, I did enjoy coloring alot when I was a youngster. Perfect timing for this bad boy to come out.

Still got a teeny bit of a wait though!

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 11, 2016, 03:02:03 PM

Don't get me wrong, I get it. I just didn't know this was a thing at the minute, that's all.  :)

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 11, 2016, 02:41:40 PM

Still got a teeny bit of a wait though!

Oh, I don't doubt you get it.  I'm just explaining how it came to be that fully grown adults are coloring in books.  It's a bona fide phenomenon.  Even some adults here in Canada are baffled by this.  I once had to explain it to the general manager of the company I worked for.   :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Me neither. And to be honest, I'd be a bit dubious of an adult colouring-in pictures in a colouring book with crayons. No offense.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 11, 2016, 11:35:38 AM
I just want to know if it'll feature pages on the death's of Parker, Lambert, Boggs, Rains and Elgin lmao.

Remember to buy extra red crayons!  :laugh:

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 11, 2016, 03:42:08 PM

Me neither. And to be honest, I'd be a bit dubious of an adult colouring-in pictures in a colouring book with crayons. No offense.

The images are actually quite intricate, far above a normal childrens coloring book. Also colored pencils are generally the tool of choice for them because of their intricate detail.

Not sure how its any different than say adults playing videogames, watching pixar films, or collecting nerdy scifi merchandise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed