All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,838,854 times)

Highland

Highland

George had/has the vision no doubt. He's responsible for more memorable Star Wars things in one movie than the entire Disney Catalogue put together.

If anything it's sensible to bring him on board just to pick some designs. Both the FA and TLJ offer very little in terms of characters, weapons, vehicles , planets.....

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Fortunately George also had some very, very talented people assembled around him.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 01, 2019, 02:46:44 PM
Fortunately George also had some very, very talented people assembled around him.

Sure, but he picked in the end and he also knew what he wanted. I don't think it's even a question between - A bunch of talented guys and JJ vs a bunch of talented guys and George.

New trilogy doesn't even have a baddie  :D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Highland on Mar 01, 2019, 02:59:22 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 01, 2019, 02:46:44 PM

Sure, but he picked in the end and he also knew what he wanted. I don't think it's even a question between - A bunch of talented guys and JJ vs a bunch of talented guys and George.

New trilogy doesn't even have a baddie  :D

I am no fan of JJ or the new trilogy. I even loathe the uninspired A New Hope remake 'A Force Awakens'. I just grew a little less confident with George Lucas through the years. He can be his own worst enemy in my humble opinion.

Still, Lucas can come up with some wonderful concepts though, and I would take him over J.J. and Rian anyday.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I wouldn't trust Lucas to write or direct anymore, but he can still be useful as some kind of consultant.

Highland

Highland

Absolutely. Although I'm not sure it's true anyway.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Just got Republic Commando for free.  Turns out it's Xbox One X enhanced too.  :)

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 02, 2019, 12:11:26 AM
Just got Republic Commando for free.  Turns out it's Xbox One X enhanced too.  :)

Go into it with the mind it's an older game. But it was way ahead of the time when it first came out. I would argue it set some perimeters for games like Rainbow Six and others like it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If only they'd spruce up KOTOR2 with some free DLC...

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 02, 2019, 12:27:30 AM
If only they'd spruce up KOTOR2 with some free DLC...

Did you ever see the fan remake? Before Lucasfilm gave them a cease and desist, it was looking soooooooooooo freaking badass. Sadly, it will never see the light of day.  :(

The Old One

The Old One

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: The Old One on Mar 02, 2019, 04:41:58 AM
Aperion is nonsense.

http://tinyurl.com/AperionBullshit

HALLELUJAH!

http://tinyurl.com/FallenOrder

I'm just waiting for this to get canned.  :laugh:

I was teased once already with 1313. So I'm not getting my hopes up.

The Old One

The Old One

1313 is pre-new Canon.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: The Old One on Mar 02, 2019, 08:34:54 PM
Eh, 1313 is pre-new Canon.

They've still canceled a few post new canon too. I'm not sure what's the deal with all that, to be completely honest.

Somehow they thought EA's Battlefront was the answer.

Big surprise.

It wasn't.

Damn you, EA.

The Old One

The Old One

EA's garbage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed