What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 585,682 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on May 21, 2021, 02:49:58 AM
Quote from: Samhain13 on May 21, 2021, 02:32:53 AM
Kentaro Miura is dead.

First Charles Grodin, then Paul Mooney, now him.
May they all rest in peace.
Odd how often these things happen in 3's.

Don't tell people that, they either f**king Love Science or just get angry.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The thing that's a big pain in my butt  about my line of collecting is that the kind of stuff I like, like 1/7 and 1/8 scale figures, is usually limited stock and then it's discontinued.

One figure I've had my eyes on for a long time is rare enough it usually only exists on ebay for over $400 CAD which is an easy pass because if it ever shows up in my network of Japanese shops I know I can get it for more like $170 brand new.

But it was being offered somewhere else I frequent in "like new" condition for $150. I spent a long while thinking about it first because with such a hobby I can't be too reckless with my wallet (being responsible in general, rent, groceries, making sure my savings account continues to grow, that kind of stuff), then today I decided to go ask to see some pictures with my hopes now pretty high... that's when I saw that after about over a month it had changed to "damaged"...

MFW:

PVTDukeMorrison

My dog died today, 17 years old and was having trouble walking at the end but I know she had a good life

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm sorry what did you call the dear?

PVTDukeMorrison

Her name was Bailey, half golden retriever half lab

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

R.I.P Bailey

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear :(

Huggs

Huggs

My condolences

Baron Von Marlon

17 years is pretty old, no?
Think that only happens when they have a good life, meaning you took good care of her. 
Sorry for your loss.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

We're actually having a bank holiday with fantastic weather, so of course I've come down with debilitating stomach cramps and diarrhea.

Jenny's on the beach, I'm staying no more than twenty feet from a toilet.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Lost my uncle this week and yesterday lost a good friend in Les Barany, who passed away from many health complications. Les put me in touch with so many people in the film and art industry, got me talking to so many people involved in ALIEN and with Giger. He was a patron of Strange Shapes from almost Day 1. Can't thank him enough, frankly. RIP.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Sorry to hear that brother

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear, Val.  :'(

EJA

EJA

My sympathies.

Xeno Killer 2179

Being June, I picked some wild growing strawberries. They were all sour despite being red or deep red  Must be a bad species or the plants did not get enough light to sweeten them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed