Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 460,786 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Mar 17, 2021, 12:07:03 AM
I have a question, is what Ridley Scott says off screen about Xenomorphs considered canon or no?

Ahhh the good old days. 

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

What three years ago?

When he said that they can reconstitute themselves on the Alien Covenant Director's commentary?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Damn he is old.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Trash Queen on Mar 18, 2021, 04:06:50 AM
What three years ago?

When he said that they can reconstitute themselves on the Alien Covenant Director's commentary?

Naw.  The GG days when we used to argue out of universe stuff vs in universe stuff. 

We'd typically throw out directors commentary etc because certain directors have been known to contradict themselves dozens of times in their association with the franchise. 

And another director washed his hands of the franchise and disowned his film. 

And that was before the last two entries.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

So my next question then would be...are Xenomorphs hermaphrodites like Ridley Scott says? Wait, hold on...reconstitute themselves?

Eighty-Five

Eighty-Five

Pretty sure Ridley doesn't actually know what hermaphrodite means.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Eighty-Five on Mar 19, 2021, 06:45:55 PM
Pretty sure Ridley doesn't actually know what hermaphrodite means.
Hahaha! You are probably right about that.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Predators (Yautja) for me.

I love that they live by Bushidoesque Honor Code.
The Pred mask/ helm is the most epic design I've seen in fiction.
The Weapons are very Eastern Martial Arts in design like the Combistick, Shuriken, Smart Disc, and wristblades. I practice Kenjitsu myself.

The Predator is to me a Samurai with Shinobi/ Ninja elements (particularly that cloaking device) who is on the Hunt like warriors who prepare for war.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Alien all day. Everything about them is very unique to the design, and incredible life cycle. It's a shame that they're now treated as Cannon fodder in recent years, I rather have another alien: Isolation then an action packed game Even if it's done well, no offense to fireteam

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Nice.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Oct 21, 2021, 01:47:31 AM
Alien all day. Everything about them is very unique to the design, and incredible life cycle. It's a shame that they're now treated as Cannon fodder in recent years, I rather have another alien: Isolation then an action packed game Even if it's done well, no offense to fireteam
They're just big space bugs.   ;)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 21, 2021, 05:01:17 PM

Oy.... lol

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 21, 2021, 05:01:17 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Oct 21, 2021, 01:47:31 AM
https://youtu.be/DzDztyS09CU

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Do we need an iteration of the Aliens Are Not Insects Project for a new generation?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

But are insects aliens?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed