Predator on Fortnite

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 13, 2021, 01:28:41 PM

Author
Predator on Fortnite (Read 14,042 times)

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 14, 2021, 07:43:02 PM
If that's the case someone did a really good job with it. Either way I'd imagine it'll probably end up looking very similar to that.
I wouldn't be so sure, Fortnite, although cartoony, usually has more details placed into their models than that

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Stop spreading fake news, Kailem!!!  ;) ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like the Predator is now on. Can't see any proper announcement from Fortnite though.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

the Predator quests unlock in some hours, but the boss might be already up
People are already datamining the game tho

Unmasked and emote
https://twitter.com/i/status/1351822990493814785

ace3g

ace3g

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I may have played Fortnite once or twice a few years ago. So I thought I'd be kind of f**ked going to kill Predator but nailed it on my first go. After screwing with the cloaking device I'm like "what's next?" purple cloud kills me so I guess that settles that. So yeah I got Predator on basically nothing but my first try. Next match I also won as Predator with a default pistol. So basically I whipped it's ass and proceeded to demolish the next group as Predator. I'll probably stick with the game for a bit. It's honestly kind of funny to see Predator in that environment.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm... it's tempting...

Hunter-Killer

Hunter-Killer

I've only ever watched my fiance's nieces and nephew play it while being confused by the overall point of the game haha, hopefully at least I'll get to see them play as a predator now

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Be the last one standing basically...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's just another Battle Royale game.

shadowedge

shadowedge

Question. It doesn't look like the Predator has the plasma caster.  Only wrist blades and cloaking and default fortnight human guns.  Is this correct?

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: shadowedge on Jan 25, 2021, 04:44:08 PM
Question. It doesn't look like the Predator has the plasma caster.  Only wrist blades and cloaking and default fortnight human guns.  Is this correct?
He does not have the medkit and Plasma caster, he instead got a skull as his backpack, he does, however, get a weapon skin that makes every weapon futuristic and have glowing red bits when they shot

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jan 26, 2021, 01:57:06 AM
He does not have the medkit and Plasma caster, he instead got a skull as his backpack, he does, however, get a weapon skin that makes every weapon futuristic and have glowing red bits when they shot

Got it.  Thanks.  That's cool but a shoulder canon would have been nice.  Something more then a standard gun that looks  futuristic.

That's like if Darth Vader was in a game with no lightsaber.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: shadowedge on Jan 26, 2021, 03:16:35 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jan 26, 2021, 01:57:06 AM

Got it.  Thanks.  That's cool but a shoulder canon would have been nice.  Something more then a standard gun that looks  futuristic.

That's like if Darth Vader was in a game with no lightsaber.
Yeah, I wish he got something akin to the Ironman backpack, which has 2 shoulder canons that pop out when you go aim
I can understand it tho, may not look like it, but the Predator got ALOT of unique features, a interactive emote , pickaxe and skin aswell as unique animations and a being a boss, having a interactive backpack could be too much for just a single character, so it's understadanble, ngl I hope we get Alien and more Predators in the future in the game

Kradan

Kradan

Does Predator's inclusion in Fortnite count as an attempt to generate more hype for new Predator movie ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed