Jungle Hunter vs Feral Predator

Started by (Bad Blood), Aug 14, 2022, 07:06:24 AM

Who do you think would win in a fight against the other?

Scenario #1 Jungle Hunter beats Feral Predator.
Scenario #1 Feral Predator beats Jungle Hunter.
Scenario #2  Jungle Hunter beats Feral Predator.
Scenario #2 Feral Predator beats Jungle Hunter.
Option #1 and #2 it's a draw.
Author
Jungle Hunter vs Feral Predator (Read 5,416 times)

Huntsman

I feel that Feral may be stronger and well, more feral. But indeed, Jungle would be smarter and more tactical.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Huntsman on Aug 15, 2022, 08:17:09 AMI feel that Feral may be stronger and well, more feral. But indeed, Jungle would be smarter and more tactical.
I think jungle hunter actually has about 6" on Feral in height, he is heavier, he might actually be stronger as well. Feral is about 7' 2" jungle hunter is 7' 8" so he's got him beat in size but that's not always a guarantee someone is stronger so who's to say?

PsyKore

PsyKore

I feel like if it was hand-to-hand combat Feral might actually come out on top, especially with the amount of punishment Feral can take. I mean, Jungle could probably pummel the shit out of him, but Feral would most likely keep getting back up and would be a lot more vicious. Remember, Feral KO'd a bear, so he definitely wouldn't be easy to beat 1 on 1.

If it's a battle of strategy and hunting experience, though, I think Jungle would do him in pretty quick.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Jungle wins, he has a plasmacaster, he fought Commandos with modern military weapons, Feral works his way from a viper to French Trappers.

Jungle wins due to more advanced tech and he is able to outwit and hunt more advanced and well trained "hard meat," (Humans).

BlueMarsalis79

I think Naru would wipe the floor with any of them frankly.

Kradan

Kradan

Oh no, my masculinity!

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 15, 2022, 09:34:12 AMif it was hand-to-hand combat

I think that's the only scenario where the Feral Predator can beat the Jungle Predator. Interesting question is under what circumstances would the Jungle Pred go hand-to-hand with the Feral Pred? We saw the Jungle Pred do that against Dutch, after Dutch has proven himself being the most worthy prey against Jungle Pred. But then...since Feral is another Pred...I am not entirely sure the rules for Dutch applies to the Feral Pred in a one vs one combat.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Cougerboy on Aug 16, 2022, 12:17:12 PM

I think that's the only scenario where the Feral Predator can beat the Jungle Predator. Interesting question is under what circumstances would the Jungle Pred go hand-to-hand with the Feral Pred? We saw the Jungle Pred do that against Dutch, after Dutch has proven himself being the most worthy prey against Jungle Pred. But then...since Feral is another Pred...I am not entirely sure the rules for Dutch applies to the Feral Pred in a one vs one combat.

I don't know, Jungle Hunter was rather skilled in hand to hand:

judge death

To me I lack enough info to give a answer who would win in a pure strenght battle/hand to hand. Jungle hunter is bigger and heavier but after that we dont know. Feral and jungle hunter might be same strenght, but no evidence or data that can confirm either being stronger than the other.

My answer: Avaiable data insuffiecient.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: judge death on Aug 16, 2022, 03:18:59 PMTo me I lack enough info to give a answer who would win in a pure strenght battle/hand to hand. Jungle hunter is bigger and heavier but after that we dont know. Feral and jungle hunter might be same strenght, but no evidence or data that can confirm either being stronger than the other.

My answer: Avaiable data insuffiecient.

BlueMarsalis79

Master Chief

Jungle Hunter is more experienced and simply better in all categories.  I just can't see Feral defeating Jungle Hunter in any scenario.

Lionhart

Jungle wins.

Jungle was experienced, he had patience and killed Arnold's team one by one. Feral was sloppy and lacked patience.

Kradan

Kradan

Feral has some wonderful toys though. Like that sick shield, for example, that can cut off heads like butter and if he somehows manages to grab JH by his neck ...

Plus, his net cut a man into pile of meaty bits in matter of seconds. JH should watch out for that ...

And self guided bombs ...

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Aug 16, 2022, 02:55:40 PM
Quote from: Cougerboy on Aug 16, 2022, 12:17:12 PM

I don't know, Jungle Hunter was rather skilled in hand to hand:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xQvTA5AZ9CFpe/200w.gif?cid=82a1493bu4f0ugae85pm49h6jwtbaredtz6w9mkzmcrqa99f&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

To clarify, I didn't say Feral "will" win against Jungle in a one vs one hand combat scenario. I'm saying Feral's only chance of winning against Jungle is hand combat. The odds improve for Feral in hand combat, but that doesn't mean he will win.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed