What the pod ending SHOULD have been

Started by Frosty Venom, Jan 03, 2019, 06:49:30 AM

What should have come out of the pod at the end of The Predator?

Predator Killer Suit
Dutch
Royce
Isabelle
Xenomorph
Ripley
Newt
Hybrid
Harrigan
Author
What the pod ending SHOULD have been (Read 9,156 times)

Highland

Quote from: Stitch on Jan 03, 2019, 07:38:45 PM
Harrigan. If they couldn't get Dutch, then it should have been Harrigan. He literally is a predator killer.

If TP is set before Predators, then Royce or Isabelle wouldn't make sense. Mind you, a lot of things in this movie didn't make sense.

Executive - " what if it's Royce in the Pod ?"

Black - "Wouldn't make sense, different time period"

Executive - " What about Ripley with Robotic face hugger'

Black - " Holy shit, that's it" *wipes powder off nose

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 03, 2019, 03:06:25 PM
What about Howard The Duck?

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 03, 2019, 02:26:25 PM
We actually discussed this in the other thread. I'd vote for both Royce and Isabella if I could, but Royce for certain.

This would be the most logical reveal. If Royce survived this long, it would mean he has been killing Predators on that hunting reserve planet for years... a True Predator Killer ... substantial enough for the honorable Yautja clan to notice, realize he deserves his freedom, and come to the conclusion that he can help teach the human race to defend themselves from any dissentient, blasphemous Predator clans if necessary. This would have been an A ending in my book.

Or an A+ if this happened:

• Quinn Mckenna : (slightly mocking) You're the "Predator Killer"?

Royce punches Quinn in the jaw, sending him tumbling to the floor.

Royce: Shut the f*ck up. I'm talking now. And you all need to hear this.

-Cut to Black-*

* this is not a Shane Black cameo Huggs :P

Royce wakes up suddenly and assaults the science personnel that are working on him. As the guards move in, he takes one down and grabs his weapon. A stalemate ensues. The guards are screaming, but Royce remains silent. We see over McKenna's shoulder as he walks towards Royce, then stops.

McKenna: "who the f*ck are you?"

Focus on Royce's face as the predator bongo's slowly begin and we cut to black. The fading echo of the drums carrying us off into nothingness.

Well if you guys like that... and considering that this is a film about genetic engineering then get ready for the big reveal.

The fugitive Predator was Royce! He was genetically altered/mutated into being a Predator. Just like that dude become a bug in District 9. Oh you f**kers know that Neil blomkamp had to have whispered something in Black's ears.

Although really, if we were going to go to the shared holy f**k universe there was only one real choice. One that could have at least made some sense. It should have been an engineer inside of his sleep pod. Yea boy, let's get Prometheus all up in the house!

Nychus

It could have always contained this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJT2QOpnYb8
;D

The Kurgan

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 03, 2019, 09:16:47 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 03, 2019, 03:06:25 PM
What about Howard The Duck?

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 03, 2019, 02:26:25 PM
We actually discussed this in the other thread. I'd vote for both Royce and Isabella if I could, but Royce for certain.

This would be the most logical reveal. If Royce survived this long, it would mean he has been killing Predators on that hunting reserve planet for years... a True Predator Killer ... substantial enough for the honorable Yautja clan to notice, realize he deserves his freedom, and come to the conclusion that he can help teach the human race to defend themselves from any dissentient, blasphemous Predator clans if necessary. This would have been an A ending in my book.

Or an A+ if this happened:

• Quinn Mckenna : (slightly mocking) You're the "Predator Killer"?

Royce punches Quinn in the jaw, sending him tumbling to the floor.

Royce: Shut the f*ck up. I'm talking now. And you all need to hear this.

-Cut to Black-*

* this is not a Shane Black cameo Huggs :P

Royce wakes up suddenly and assaults the science personnel that are working on him. As the guards move in, he takes one down and grabs his weapon. A stalemate ensues. The guards are screaming, but Royce remains silent. We see over McKenna's shoulder as he walks towards Royce, then stops.

McKenna: "who the f*ck are you?"

Focus on Royce's face as the predator bongo's slowly begin and we cut to black. The fading echo of the drums carrying us off into nothingness.

Well if you guys like that... and considering that this is a film about genetic engineering then get ready for the big reveal.

The fugitive Predator was Royce! He was genetically altered/mutated into being a Predator. Just like that dude become a bug in District 9. Oh you f**kers know that Neil blomkamp had to have whispered something in Black's ears.

Although really, if we were going to go to the shared holy f**k universe there was only one real choice. One that could have at least made some sense. It should have been an engineer inside of his sleep pod. Yea boy, let's get Prometheus all up in the house!

And that's why Fugitive was part human and his dreads looked like hair  ...it all makes sense now   :D

irn

irn

Quote from: Highland on Jan 03, 2019, 08:52:48 PM

You joke but that's probably how it went down in reality.

whiterabbit

Quote from: irn on Jan 04, 2019, 08:16:17 PM
Quote from: Highland on Jan 03, 2019, 08:52:48 PM

You joke but that's probably how it went down in reality.
It's so real that you don't read it, you watch it inside of your head!

Sabres21768

I really wanted it to open up and out jumps Rick and Morty holding a Plumbus.

Vermillion

It should of been Darth Maul

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Vermillion on Jan 05, 2019, 04:10:56 PM

Which half?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 05, 2019, 04:20:31 PM

Which half?

They would've meant to put his top half in, but they were still stoned so they put his bottom half in and filmed it.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 05, 2019, 04:42:13 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 05, 2019, 04:20:31 PM

Which half?

They would've meant to put his top half in, but they were still stoned so they put his bottom half in and filmed it.

I'M SOLD!  Someome call Fox!

Vermillion

"At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
Oh..lame marine sniper who thinks he's cool in a 40 tall. "

Voodoo Magic

It's obvious who should have been in the pod...

The Kurgan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 05, 2019, 05:05:17 PM
It's obvious who should have been in the pod...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l3fZTyHwvar2ID8Aw/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c30e37f7932356d3677ae0f

People propably would have burned the cinema down in a fit of rage  :D

TheSailingRabbit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed