The Predator Behind-the-scenes Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 16, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

Author
The Predator Behind-the-scenes Thread (Read 136,418 times)

SyntaX

Funny thing is; these "Friendly Predators" had alot more to do in the "Shane Black" version of the movie. Hell, they even created HERO suits (read: expensive ones) for 'em.

Nathsp

And they have.. Pants! Yeah!

bobcunk

Quote from: SyntaX on Sep 27, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
Funny thing is; these "Friendly Predators" had alot more to do in the "Shane Black" version of the movie. Hell, they even created HERO suits (read: expensive ones) for 'em.
were? What hero suites.

Corporal Hicks

They were new suits for the Emissaries. Each had a unique paint job on there too. One was even purplish.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: bobcunk on Sep 27, 2018, 06:07:02 PM
were? What hero suites.
In early behind the scenes photos, the friendly predators wore camo pants of sorts.  There was a mild uproar about it.

Wysps

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 27, 2018, 06:12:30 PM
They were new suits for the Emissaries. Each had a unique paint job on there too. One was even purplish.

Are these images uploaded anywhere?  Would like to take a peek.

biosynth

Dear Lary Fong. You are the cinamatographer. Yes, the characters are more important... but your job is all about the look of the film... thus the visuals of the film should be your priority... not the characters. Leave that to the writers.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

bobcunk

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 27, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
Quote from: bobcunk on Sep 27, 2018, 06:07:02 PM
were? What hero suites.
In early behind the scenes photos, the friendly predators wore camo pants of sorts.  There was a mild uproar about it.
ya I saw them. But they looked more like stunt suits. By hero I'm thinking fully animatronic face.

Quote from: Wysps on Sep 28, 2018, 02:43:52 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 27, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

Are these images uploaded anywhere?  Would like to take a peek.
yes in the gallery I assume.

SiL

SiL

A "hero" suit is just a higher quality, close-up friendly suit. From the BTS pictures they did have their masks off at some point so yeah, they probably had fully animatronic faces, too.

Corporal Hicks

goose_3387

Wysps

I'm still not buying it. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it still looks ridiculous in concept and execution  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed