The Predator Reviews

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 07, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Author
The Predator Reviews (Read 71,227 times)

Jacku

Jacku

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 07, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
Quote from: TheLoneRanger on Sep 07, 2018, 06:05:09 PM
Cinematic equivalent to McDonalds honestly.

Now that's a new one.

That's kind of how I see the MCU. And it's affected the Jurassic Park and Terminator films and now The Predator films apparently. Big CG Pred and THAT ending in mind.

Russ840

Russ840

It always amuses me when I read people dictating to others what is good and what is not.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 07, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
Quote from: TheLoneRanger on Sep 07, 2018, 06:05:09 PM
Cinematic equivalent to McDonalds honestly.

Now that's a new one.

I'm a Wendy's man myself. Guess that makes me a deadpool fan?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Well about the

Spoiler
Predator Iron Man suit, that isn't really what I wanted for a full armor Predator. I guess I must have rubbed the monkey's paw in my sleep or something. I only ever wanted armor like the Fugitive Predator, but with just a tad more coverage. Whatever, I hope it atleast looks cool, does it?

Also, why does the Fugitive Predator bring it to help humanity, if he's killing everyone? His body count looks to be pretty high.

Another thing, why didn't the Fugitive Predator just equip this armor before he even got to Earth so he could kill the Assassin Predator? Is it just for humans for something?
[close]

Beans81

Beans81

This is what gets me...if he's trying to help out mankind whys he attacking? One way to explain is that hes just reacting to the situation but a species so advanced they'd surely have a means to communicate

Master

Master

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 07, 2018, 01:47:20 PM
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/predator-movies/predator-4/review/

My review is now up. Some minor spoilers.

How spoilery this review is? It describes whole sequences or just suggest things?

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Danversity

Russ840

Russ840

3.5 actually

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Sorry

zackpred12

zackpred12

"MAJOR" not "minor" spoilers. But a joy to read none the less. Wish I wouldn't have read the end of it. But Hicks, you are a fine wordsmith and grappled my attention. Great review.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

So what do you Predboys reckon? Is this new film the bee's knees or is it a bit rubbish?

maron

maron

I'm jealous. They get this. We get shit like Prometheus and Covenant  :-

Beatnation

Beatnation

I knew this film would be shit, promoted as "From the director of Iron Man 3" was enough of a warning.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed