Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 268,974 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Danny Glover is somewhat charismatic IMHO - and is second only to Tremors guys when he says F**k. :D

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

I wonder how Predator 2 would have been with Steven Seagall as the leading actor.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on May 14, 2010, 01:37:34 PM
I wonder how Predator 2 would have been with Steven Seagall as the leading actor.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 14, 2010, 01:33:57 PM
Danny Glover is somewhat charismatic IMHO - and is second only to Tremors guys when he says F**k. :D

yeah he is charismatic, and like i said he has the charm, but you gotta admit he's not a great actor.

i can't really picture anyone else in the role, but that doesn't mean that there couldn't have been someone else in the role.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

That chart was amazing. Is there a Kevin Cossner version ?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 14, 2010, 01:49:27 PM

yeah he is charismatic, and like i said he has the charm, but you gotta admit he's not a great actor.

i can't really picture anyone else in the role, but that doesn't mean that there couldn't have been someone else in the role.

I think P2 is a great testament to his acting ability. It's amazing how well he plays a character that is the total opposite of his LW Murtaugh role.  :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I love Glover. Few men are as kick-ass as he.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

He's gettin' a bit too old though. :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Unfortunately, yes.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

He says so himself. :D

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 14, 2010, 01:49:27 PM

But you can't say that Arni it's better actor, isn't he?  ;D ;D

Billiken

Billiken

Sure he's getting on now but back then he wasn't so of course he can't do as many action films now. He was still the best choice for the role no doubting that

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Has any one seen the Orange cinema advert with danny glover it is so full of win. I'll try to get it up on you tube.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Danny Glover was the perfect choice in my opinion. He wasn't the cliché type action hero and in comparison to Arnie... at least Glover could act... Arnie never could...

Come on  guys... you seriously want to tell me that Arnie is the better actor than Danny  :D ?
Never. Arnie simply looked more the part but his acting was very weak... so weak that only the one liners saved him.

Danny was clumsy and everything... but far more identifiable and had better acting skills.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 16, 2010, 09:03:20 AM
Has any one seen the Orange cinema advert with danny glover it is so full of win. I'll try to get it up on you tube.

I got the impression that they wanted to get Bruce Willis but he was too expensive.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrrbwruffG4

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed