Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 319,828 times)

Asian Assassin

Asian Assassin

Predator 1, cant beat a classic

sgt_mac

sgt_mac

predator 1 will always be the best ;D

NikTh

NikTh

The first born

Bender1988

Bender1988

Predator 1
second is also good
But seriously-they will never make a better one than the two classics

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

wow look at that poll its not even close which p2 is good but not even close to be what p1 is.............which is great

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

P1 is simply awesome, BUT, P2 will ALWAYS be my favorite predator film. 

Armor

Armor

Predator 1 of course.

Movie just finished on our (Croatia) national TV, it was nice to watch him again  ;D

EarthHive

EarthHive

Predator 1...a classic.  It really shows how people put up walls to hide their true nature.  The predator recognized each person's "wall" and broke it down and exposed them for what they are.  The reason Dutch lived....he was true to himself and never pretended to be something he wasn't.

Fantastic!

peanut8

peanut8

The first 'Predator', without a doubt.

Jorko_Beliata

Jorko_Beliata

Predator for me. :)
Really a classic!

EarthHive

EarthHive

I really didn't know where to post this...but I wanted to tell you guys that on AMC Wednesday night starting at 8:00 Predator and then Aliens are going to be shown...at least here in the states...they are truly American Movie Classics.

Master

Master

Well I`ll show from different perspective: What made Predator what he is today? P2. That`s why I think that it is as good as original. For me it is one perfect sequel.

Royce

Royce

My vote went to Predator 2. Don't get me wrong - I love Predator! It's a bloody brilliant piece of sci-fi action. That being said, I've always found Predator 2 to be a bit more enjoyable to watch. It's a bit over the top at times - yes but it's such a fun, action packed thrill ride. Bonus for me is that I like Predator's 2 cast of characters a bit more then Predator's cast.

Predator - 8.5/10
Predator 2 - 9/10

Master

Master

P1 and P2 = 10/10. My vote also went for P2.

The Demon

The Demon

I love both but I voted for Predator 2 because I thought it deserved more votes. I enjoy both equally but sometimes I sway towards Predator 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed