Favourite Predator Movie?

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:09:10 AM

What's your favourite Predator movie?

Predator 1
599 (74%)
Predator 2
178 (22%)
Predators
29 (3.6%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 746

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 115,622 times)

The Demon

The Demon

#195
Same here. There's more Predator action to enjoy in Predator2.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

#196
Quote from: The Wolf on Jun 16, 2008, 02:33:30 AM
Same here. There's more Predator action to enjoy in Predator2.

Definetly :)

Undeadite

Undeadite

#197
Yeah, more weapons, more blood, more violence... just an all around good time  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

#198
Plus it has some great lines too.

Ok, Pussyface! It's your move!
That's all I need, is birds.

xD

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

#199
Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 16, 2008, 02:43:35 AM
Yeah, more weapons, more blood, more violence... just an all around good time  :D
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 16, 2008, 02:51:25 AM
Plus it has some great lines too.

Ok, Pussyface! It's your move!
That's all I need, is birds.

xD

LOL! :)

Undeadite

Undeadite

#200
Hitchcock was onto something with those damn birds  ;)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

#201
Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 16, 2008, 04:46:54 AM
Hitchcock was onto something with those damn birds  ;)

LOL :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

#202
Predator - 8/10

Predator 2 - 10/10

Predator 2 had way better characters than the first film and more memorable lines. I don't mind Arnold, but I think Danny Glover is a better actor. Same goes for Maria Conchita Alonso and Bill Paxton.

And I loved the Jamaicans  ;D

scarface

scarface

#203
Predator 2, the first movie I saw.

Quote from: Ericsson on Jul 16, 2008, 10:12:31 PM
Predator - 8/10

Predator 2 - 10/10

Predator 2 had way better characters than the first film and more memorable lines. I don't mind Arnold, but I think Danny Glover is a better actor. Same goes for Maria Conchita Alonso and Bill Paxton.

And I loved the Jamaicans  ;D
Thanks, IMO one of the best movies ever.

Parler

Parler

#204
I think it would have to be Predator 2.

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

#205
Pred 1 for me.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

#206
The original Predator by a long shot - It is a great actions film + has forever been 1 of my favorites. Predator 2 was a huge letdown + overall very "silly". It had it's moments for sure but it pales in comparison to it's original.

As for the AvP films... i like the 1st 1 better but AvP: R definitely represented the Predator better. In fact, the only good parts of AvP: R involved the Predator.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

#207
Predator 10/10
Predator 2 10/10

scarface

scarface

#208
Predator - One of the best movies of all time, HANDS DOWN!!!!
Predator 2 - Better than the original (sorry guys)

Predator - 10/10

Predator 2 - 10/10

Can't decide.

Favorite scenes

Predator - The battle scene between "Anytime" and Dutch.

Predator 2 - From the ship scene, to wear elder gives Harrigan the gun.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

#209
Predator 2 for me.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed