Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 269,129 times)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I prefer Predator than Predator 2.

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Tey are both really cool, I never saw the end of predator 1, so I don't kow which one to choose.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Wow, well I would absolutely suggest you see the end of P1 ASAP. You're missing out friend.

PredatorIII

PredatorIII

predator 1 of course but the Predator 2 still gets a 10/10 for me

knoxjr

knoxjr

Pred 1 you just can't beat Arnie with a big gun

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sure you can; with Jesse Ventura with a big gun ;D :)

vortep

vortep

What the hell is so great about Predator 1????? The Movie is great but it's too slow! PREDATOR 2 is THE BEST!!!

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Quote from: vortep on May 21, 2008, 06:20:55 PM
What the hell is so great about Predator 1????? The Movie is great but it's too slow! PREDATOR 2 is THE BEST!!!

You don't understand P1!!! P1 is so amazing I could just DIE!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Predator was a great movie b/c it featured some of the best special FXs in history and the monster design was superbly done. It also had an underlying theme of being hunted which is something that scares everyone. Especially when the creature hunting you is just plain more advanced than you, physically and technologically.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: LukaKovach on May 24, 2008, 03:17:58 AM
Quote from: vortep on May 21, 2008, 06:20:55 PM

You don't understand P1!!! P1 is so amazing I could just DIE!!

Oh i understand it but Predator 2 give us more info on the Predator's rase and it give us more action, and i like the lead character best (Dany) and i like the predator mask better, wow i like everything! O yeah and i love Pred 1 and i give it an hard 8 but for me Pred 2 is 10

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I am a hardcore fan for P2, I just love how gritty it is and the ritualistic feel and it gives so much background info on the predators

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jun 12, 2008, 04:53:35 PM
I am a hardcore fan for P2,[...]and it gives so much background info on the predators

Such as?

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

It's more defining on telling us that they are hunters, they are more of a tribal race of creatures who follow strict codes of honor, they have traveled around the galaxy hunting fierce and worthy creatures.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jun 12, 2008, 05:08:33 PM
It's more defining on telling us that they are hunters, they are more of a tribal race of creatures who follow strict codes of honor, they have traveled around the galaxy hunting fierce and worthy creatures.

I think I know what you mean but its not that indept. You're talking about when Keyes explains everything to Harrigan in that computer room, right?

Anyways, I voted Predator2. I like them both equally, but Predator2 needs deserves more votes.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: The Wolf on Jun 15, 2008, 03:22:43 PM
Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jun 12, 2008, 05:08:33 PM

I think I know what you mean but its not that indept. You're talking about when Keyes explains everything to Harrigan in that computer room, right?

Anyways, I voted Predator2. I like them both equally, but Predator2 needs deserves more votes.

You get the bases of what I'm saying. I love both movies to, but I lean a little more towards P2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed