Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 269,390 times)

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Hello,my favourite is the original,it's the scariest one and the jungle setting is terrifying,the predators hardware,the light bending tech combined with the shoulder mounted Plasma cannon were original and quite novel for the time.The sequel was ok but the concrete jungle of Los Angeles 1997 as a setting didn't work as well.

ArcticHuntress

ArcticHuntress

Predator 2 gets my vote.
A city full of people available to be picked off brings the threat closer to home. The subway scene is one of my favorites.
I also love the look of the second Predator, his ship, the trophy wall and the Lost Tribe.

enypsrozar

enypsrozar

Have to say the original. By far. The jungle was the predator's natural environment.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

It would be cool if we take all pred movies and swap preds between them like anytime in avpr and wolf in predator

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Beast Mode on Feb 08, 2014, 03:51:36 AM
It would be cool if we take all pred movies and swap preds between them like anytime in avpr and wolf in predator

The teen predators and "super" predators are like the red-headed step children of the predator family

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Never have been a huge Predator fan but I think their really cool and I have the blu-ray box set. I really enjoy the first film and Predators. Sorry Predator 2 fans i'm not a fan lol  :P Anyways vote above and tell me what your favorite Predator film is.

shadowedge

shadowedge

I like Predator 2 the most. I know that most people think it is the worst one, but to me it has the coolest Predator as well as the best  fleshed out characters. Granted the action is nowhere nearly as good as Predator or Predators.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

blood.

blood.

Quote from: shadowedge on Mar 06, 2014, 01:32:12 AM
I like Predator 2 the most. I know that most people think it is the worst one, but to me it has the coolest Predator as well as the best  fleshed out characters. Granted the action is nowhere nearly as good as Predator or Predators.

I disagree with the action not being as good as predators. In predators, the action scenes were extremely underwhelming imo. The final fight was the only ok sequence. Predator 2 had a number of good action scenes. P1 is still the best though

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I had to vote for Predator. I like both sequels a lot, but the original just strikes the perfect balance for me.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: happypred on Feb 08, 2014, 11:00:20 AM
Quote from: Beast Mode on Feb 08, 2014, 03:51:36 AM

The teen predators and "super" predators are like the red-headed step children of the predator family

I'd like to see how Wolf would go about causing havoc in Predator 2 in exchange for Pussyface taking up the role of "cleaner" in AVP:R.
You gotta admit it would be interesting to say the least.

Master Chief

Master Chief

P2 would've made an even bigger mess than Wolf, he just didn't give a damn. Whereas Wolf would probably be more tactical hunting humans than P2.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Now I kind of want to see Vengeance for Pussyface. :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No one could write something as good as B-Rad G as he's not around anymore.

PredShaman

PredShaman

Just wanted to say hi! I'm new & just thought I'd suggest a new movie idea! How about "Riddick v Predator" :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed