Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 269,127 times)

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

i still watched both movies since i was 7 and predator the first one is still brilliant cause how the predator acted and the the other main characters were really good and perfect for the film and whats funny 2 of the actors are senators or some thing like that the jump it was cool but it was clearly a stunt man which i thought was funny ccause most people thought it was anrnold i saw the size of the guy and i knew it was a stunt buddy and the invisable thing predator did and how they made him visable was really impressive for the tools they had back then well i thought so.

predandrey

predandrey

i don´t know what to say , both films has his own good a bad  stuff , i like the idea of pred 2 that put the predator in an urban envoirement but................ ??? for realism and for be a nostalgico jejej i choose the pred 1 film Arnie rules man, even when he´s getting  old .

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I liked the first one better because its the original and because the second one the predators eyes looked human.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

The first one obviously! It's freakin awesome.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

They are both equally good, but I prefer to watch Predator over Predator most of the time.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Jun 24, 2007, 12:58:18 PM
but I prefer to watch Predator over Predator most of the time.

Forgot to type a number there, Xenonewborn.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Feb 26, 2007, 12:31:17 AM
Quote from: YautjaWarrior on Feb 26, 2007, 12:03:16 AM
The first movie also has a bunch of great one-liners:

"If it bleeds, we can kill it..."

"You are one, ugly motherf*****."

"What the hell are you?"  ;D
So did Predator 2:

"Ok p***y-face, your move!"

"The door swings both ways my ass"

"We dont need any rush-hour Rambos"

Not to mention:

"$#!^ happens!"

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

P1 is definately my favorite. Between arnie, and the jungle theme it rulz! And also I don't know if anyone brought this up, but:

"GO! NOW! GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!"

Seriously. It's just sooo fun to yell that. You have to say it with the arnie accent though.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

P1 is truly the best pred movie, however P2 had some moments

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I like predator 1 more, but predator 2 is even more entertaining, action packed and gory as the first one.
I also love the predator 2 score and the predator was improved this time arround, always loved the predator 2 mask and face, so badass.
It was also very cool to see multiple predators at the end for the first time and of course the new weapons.
In short: I love danny glover, the new predator, the town setting and predator 2.

Hudson

Hudson

Gotta say one, but damn, Predator 2 is still awesome.

WisePredator

WisePredator

P2, simply because it has the Celtic.

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: WisePredator on Aug 18, 2007, 09:45:09 AM
P2, simply because it has the Celtic.

Not really, and basing your opinion on maybe 3 shots is no way to pick a movie.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: ELDERPREDATOR on Jun 15, 2007, 12:26:41 AM
I liked the first one better because its the original and because the second one the predators eyes looked human.

I don't get this... The predator 2 pred had animatronic eyes.
The predator 1's eyes where kevin peter halls...

Anomaly

Anomaly

One was the most well crafted. 2 was tacky at parts and had bad dialogue sprinkled about, bad choreography etc, but its still very watcheable.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed