Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 321,726 times)

predator55

predator55

Predator 2 is fantastic but my fav is predator 1, due to the storyline, characters, and the suspense of finding out what it is the forset, awsome movie!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

This is a really tough decision since they're both pretty damn good. 'Predator' is just a quintessential Arnie classic, while 'Predator 2' simply builds upon what was set up by the titular character to great effect.

Ultimately, though, I'd have to go with the original. Mainly because of the final confrontation between Arnholt and the Predator (kicked off by one of his greatest ever lines  :))

But that's where the sequel stalls for me. The climax ends up dragging on a bit too much and the creature is eventually defeated in an anticlimactic manner (in my opinion).

But yeah, both films rule anyway!

predator55

predator55

To right mate..they rule..." You are one ugly muthf**ker " hahahhahahahaha

Nachtfalke

Nachtfalke

'Predator'. I'm a big Arnold fan its true, but if 'Predator 2' stayed truer to the style of the first film - Eg. can the try hard Verhoeven style - it would have been a harder choice - still, P2 builds upon Predator nicely and is solid enough.

JamesCameronOnline

First one. No competition here

xxxPREDBUGxxx

xxxPREDBUGxxx

PREDATOR! duh  ;)

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

I own both of them. But I have to go with number 1. Arnie is so bad ass in it. And so is the pred.

wolfpredator416

wolfpredator416

The first predator film was epic i mean it was always going to be a challenge to make a sequel of it, but i must say predator to is quite a good watch, but at the end of the day i would probably rather watch the first predator film  ;D

drake@

drake@

they are both great! like predator 2 a little more! nothing bad to say about the first predator! predator looked badass in it! love that disc it threw!

Rebellion

Rebellion

Predator is the best. nuff said

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I love the second film, but the first one had a sense of dread from the point which the skinned bodies were found onward. That dread alone was what got me hooked on the film.
And with me, dread always gets a winning vote.

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

I agree with most of the points here, the orginal will always be my favourite. It's also my 2nd favourite Arnie film, first being Terminator 2. :D

Keith

Keith

Top 10 Reasons "Predator 2" Is the Best of the "Predator" Franchise: http://www.scene-stealers.com/tag/top-10-reasons-predator-2-is-the-best-of-the-%e2%80%9cpredator%e2%80%9d/

The people making "Predators" should read this for advice on how to make a "Predator" sequel.

The Demon

The Demon

Great points made there and yes, the people who will be responsible for PREDATORS should read that article very closely.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

You could argue the reverse for many of those points on why the first Predator is the best.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed