Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 312,342 times)

Aliens-diner86

Aliens-diner86

The first was a great original like the first alien.

For me pred2 is just a bad film :( The pred and the weapons were cool and all but thats all it had going for it. The rest is just another typical unintersting film wich seems to only want to top the bodycount of the first. With a monster that cool they could have made something realy special.

Im tierd of sequels like gremlins2, critters2, jaws2 and predator2. More action, blood and sfx and less art, mystery, tension and most of all originality. Good sequels? Godfather2, aliens, temple of doom, empire strikes back, t2 and so on.

I dont HATE the film but you asked ;)

gilimiligili

gilimiligili

Of course the first one , the 1987 original was the best Predator 2 doesn't even come close to the feet of the first one !

MST3Kfan

MST3Kfan

Predator(1987)

When you think about it this movie could have ended up, just like every Alien ripoff from the '80s, bad and forgetable. Yet, every time it's stands out with great action, memorable characters and wonderful creature design. If there's one movie to be called worthy of the action genre, this is it.

On the other hand Predator 2 (1990) tries too hard to copy the original in term of replicating the mystery of the Predator, which doesn't work for those who've seen the original. The only thing that's worth of noting in the sequel is the new weapons the predator gets and the action scenes it's involved in.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

The First Predator,The way the sqaud talked about the predator always gave me chills,It made the predator more menacing  ;D!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Predator 1 was my fav. Partially b/c Arnie was running away like a scared rabbit (big change for him) but mainly coz the Predator was scary. I loved the setting; you're in the jungle, being hunted by a creature that is physically and technologically more advanced than you are.

Predator 2 was good. It isn't as good as the first, but I give it major props for trying something new.

Fenrir

Fenrir

the first one is sooooooo cool, it would be my all time favorite. if it wasnt for T2 :P

that predator look is my favorite. pred 2 was also cool. but i like the 1st one better

been watchin predator 1 & 2 since i was 7 (along w Robocop n T2) never get tired of these movies

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

how can u even ask haha
predator is the best testosterone fuelled muscle man kick ass flick from the 80's
van damme,stallone,lungdren n seagal were trashed when it came out haha
those were the days ;)

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

the predator mask has yet to be beaten in my opinion...stan winston is the god of monster making.....it looked so real.

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

My favourite movie is Predator than Predator 2. Cause I like the fight scene between Arnold and the Predator. Face-To-Face. 8)

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Simply Predator. It had more well-developed characters, and basically was superior to the sequel in almost every area. Predator 2 was a decent follow up, though.

goneja

goneja

Predator 2. Cooler predator outfit and weapons. Multiple predators. Alien skull. Drugs. Jamaican voodoo posses. DANNY GLOVER. GARY BUSEY!. Far more violence. Gritty and cool. Much more fun to watch.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Predator: The movie is awesome and it almost perfect. The movie has tons of action and stuff blowing up everywhere. The seting was perfect and the characters where memorable as well. One the best action movies next to Die Hard and Escape From New York IMO. The only flaw is that the movie is bit slow at first.

Predator 2: It may not be good as the first movie but it a great movie. The movie was total blood bath and the seting in the city was great. The characters where nice and the movie has more action then before. The movie is very entertaining movie that should probably have had an 8 from me but a few annoying flaws does that the film must settle with a high 7 IMO.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Predator is the best predator movie period. ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I love them all but The first movie will always be my favorite.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Both of Predator movie are great.
I prefer personnally the second movie which is a little more open than the first one which was close.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed