Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 318,924 times)

Ok7

Ok7

Predator 1
Predator 2

Daunty

Daunty

First one. The jungle setting fitted with the overal appearance and introduction of the Predator. The Predator looks cool and fits right into the jungle. In the second one his skills didn't come out so great as they did in the first.
Also Arnold was a cool opponent for the Pred. Story made you feel more related with the characters and the great lines brought in by the cast were outstanding and entertaining.

DEATHGRIND

DEATHGRIND

I personally like good quality special effects, and the later the movie, the better the special effects are and the more dramatic they tend to be, so I go with 2.  However I do prefer Arnold as the human actor.  The jungle scene fits better too, but still...  Everyone has different preferences.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Predator will always be my favorite. It was an action film that had both masculinity up the wazoo and a primal feel that most films revolving around an alien being who's attacking humans don't have present. Predator 2 was a good film, but for other reasons- the acting wasn't too bad and the additions to the Predator lore were good. It's the original's lesser to me because it lacks the unabashful feeling of action and almost seemed to marginalize the Predator's primal feel with the urban hunting ground.

Wolf Predator

Wolf Predator

Predator, easily

arnold23

arnold23

Predator for sure

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Predator 1 is my favourite.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

I like them both equally...eventhough 1 is more interesting since it's the introduction of the creature, I think 2 has some awesome visuals and situations that make it very cool!
Eventhought the acting in 2 is a little cartoony, I still enjoy it very much!!

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Aug 27, 2007, 11:10:08 PM

Eventhough the acting in 2 is a little cartoony, I still enjoy it very much!!

The scene where everyone and their grandma take out guns on the subway was over the top imo. It shouldve been just the man involved, the 2 cops and the gang. I did notice this type of exaggeration vibe in the film. Completely unecessary.

Tarog

Tarog

although i love 'em both i cant go past Schwarznegger. Danny Glover is cool though

Warrior

Warrior

I would have to say the first one even though they r both good, but the first one had greater character development  8)

Huol

Huol

eee hard choice.
I'm going with the original though.
However i do prefer predator 2 at the moment, probably because i don't own it and havn't seen it in years.

johnny dangerously

Predator 2 ,  I just found it more fun to watch.  The net gun, the disk and the spear are my favorite predator weapons.  But I wish predator 2 used the heat ray thing from predator 1. That alien skull at the end of predator 2  really got me thinking when I first saw it.   J.D.

Harkus

Harkus

definately the first. The second was okay, i suppose but it wasn't as fun to watch.

city hunter

city hunter

I think the 1st Predator was really great. The 2nd was good but not as good as the 1st one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed