Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 308,671 times)

StarBeast79

StarBeast79

I liked Pred 2 alright, I suppose.  Except for when the Pred says "motherf**ker" at the end.  Laugh out loud lame.

Billy

Billy

I like Predator (1) better in all aspects.

The atmosphere, characters, action, music, build-up and even the climax is better in my opinion. It's the ultimate action flick.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Predator one ftw.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

p1

keylight-di

keylight-di

P 2 ;)

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

It's a very hard decision... love both ofcourse... but in the end the winner is:

Pred 2

it's so wild and chaotic and yet it somehow works perfectly... especially the meeting with "King Willie" is an all time favourite scene just like the dialogue between Harrigan and Keyes in the surveillance truck... boah those scenes give me goosebumps...

and then there are these magic shots:

1.Pred on the building fueling up with lightning.

2. Predator Clan decloaking (Fanboy in me cries tears of joy everytime i see it)

Skinner

Skinner

Predator 2!

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: keylight-di on Apr 20, 2010, 10:44:27 PM
P 2 ;)

How dare you :D!

Quotethe winner is:

Pred 2

And you!

QuotePredator 2!

And you!!!

Just kidding :D

Though I didn't find p2 as much exciting, and the last chase scene is over the top and at some point (with Harrigan's 'funny' comments) it's boring. The whole movie is fine, I like it. Especially the jamaicans and King Willie (after the pred).

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Apr 21, 2010, 05:06:57 AM
Quote from: keylight-di on Apr 20, 2010, 10:44:27 PM
P 2 ;)

How dare you :D!

As you can see... ;D :P

I love P1 almost so much as P2. But P2 has so little votes, it's annoying. This movie is really underestimated. But it has IMHO great mood, scenography, actors, screenplay... I love it, sorry... ;D I couldn't resist...  ;D

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Dang! P2 getting its ass kicked.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I love them both... but in the end I chose Predator 2.

Billiken

Billiken

Initially I said Predator 1. Somehow I feel guilty for saying this but I think predator 2 is better. I love how they brought him to LA. The Action scenes are great, the pred kicks arse. I think it is more watchable than the first. I can watch it over and over. Plus I saw it first and grew up with it. I love Predator 1 aswell but Predator 2, there is something about it. I will never get sick of these movies. I hope when I pass away I am watching predator 2 and as the credits roll, I take my last breath.

honestly it might have been 2 if there was someone better than danny glover in the lead. no offense to him, i'm sure he's a great guy, and he works well alongside Mel Gibson in the letha wepon movies, on his own he may have the charm but he doesn't have the acting chops to lead a movie.

i will now await execution.

Vulhala

Vulhala

P1 all the way. P2 was just stupid.

Billiken

Billiken

Danny Glover was great. In Fact I know there was nobody else that could have played that part. And it was not stupid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed