Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 269,750 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 15, 2009, 10:50:57 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 14, 2009, 04:34:06 PM
The 2nd film had more action than Predator. Way more.
There were more rounds fired in P1.

Nice. That also has, you know, no bearing on what I said.

Master Chief

Master Chief

And here I thought you were giving out useless fun facts about the films.  Forgive my ignorance.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Aw c'mon Chief, you know I meant no harm.

What I meant was, firing off more rounds doesn't mean more action. Remember the scene where the squad is shooting off in the jungle after Blain is killed? Sure, tons of rounds, but it was ultimately futile.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'm well aware of your wittiness, Doom...I was just saying you're #1 in my book. ;)

And maybe it wasn't as futile as one would think.  Without that hail of gunfire, Dutch would've never had that "If it bleeds, we can kill it" attitude later on in the flick.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

True, but just because they're firing off hail of bullets doesn't mean the film has more action. It's like saying that because film A has a sequence where a group of people are at a firing range and they empty 2 dozen clips at targets then one of them says "Guns are useful", then it has more action than film B.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 16, 2009, 12:11:24 AM
Yeah, you didn't? Hmph, and you want people to call you Wolf.

No. Wolf is actually my name.  ::)

fonzi

fonzi

Like so many here I also like both but prob would pick Predator.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

My favorite Predator movie of all time has to be the first one, because of Arnie, Ventura, and the Predator's design which kicks ass :)

ALIEN 101

ALIEN 101

yeah me to, i luv the second one but the first ones brilliant

Predator King

Predator King

I loved Predator 2. Danny Glover is my all time favourite actor, plus I personally loved the look of the Predator. In my opinion, the Predator looked best with or without its mask. Furthermore, the Predator had a lot more screen time.

PREDATOR1987

PREDATOR1987

I love both, ;D but i just think the first one is brilliant for it's time...the effects and the whole think is just fantastic!  :D

Predator King

Predator King

I'll have to agree with you on your comment. Your absolutely right about the first one being brillant for its time. The effects were amazing. The same applies for the second one as well. Both had really amazing effects for their time and I think that is what defines the Predator series on a whole. :)

ALIEN 101

ALIEN 101

Quote from: Predator King on Feb 06, 2009, 11:47:27 AM
I'll have to agree with you on your comment. Your absolutely right about the first one being brillant for its time. The effects were amazing. The same applies for the second one as well. Both had really amazing effects for their time and I think that is what defines the Predator series on a whole. :)

I couldn't agree more

Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter

I love them both but it has to be the original.

Ninja Pred

Ninja Pred

The first Predator is amazing. I don't really like the second one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed