Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 311,035 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Also, xenos in Res quite smart because they:

1. Used acid to escape from the cell

2. Freezed guy to death with liquid nitrogen

3. Traped people underwater to weaken them and lower their guard near the eggs

4. A bit of a stretch, probably, but one might say hand-gun on the floor that led to Elgyn's death was a trap set by Xenos

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

4 was most definitely a trap.

Kradan

Kradan

I mean, was it deliberatly waiting for him or it just happened to be in that spot and decided to kill the guy ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No, it deliberately laid out those guns to that spot. It was 100% a trap and intended as indication of intelligence.

Kradan

Kradan

OK

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 14, 2020, 08:21:48 AM
Literally every time one comes at Wolf it conveniently forgets that it has appendages with which it could attack him and turns into a comatose lump of meat so Wolf can strike a silly pose with it before shooting it in the face. "Badass", as people so often say.

>:( >:( >:(

Seriously, though, Wolf's "badassery" is in the way he looks and moves and gadgets he uses but not necessarily in him being actually competent in what he does

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 14, 2020, 11:29:13 AM
Seriously, though, Wolf's "badassery" is in the way he looks and moves and gadgets he uses but not necessarily in him being actually competent in what he does

Happens with age  :P

Thought his set up in beginning was fun, on the fence about the double castors.  The whip -meh.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 14, 2020, 07:28:08 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 14, 2020, 05:40:04 AM
Pffft. I'm sure Voodoo would watch AVPR 3 times non-stop just to see that scene

One hour of Alien Res. is worse. At least in AVPR you can appreciated the sewer fight and the wolf's intro, you get a few cool moments. With res. It's all just hyper sexual femdom clone ripley being creepy as hell and Xenomorphs being underpowered and random. Then you get to the newborn... the goddamn newborn. Say what you want about the predalien design, or the A: R xenos from AVP, Alien's greatest atrocity has to be that sack of sourmilk flesh that beats the snot out of the queen and then comes to mama. Serious, I felt like I was watching a kids movie, what the f**k is that thing *shudders*

AvPR > AR  100% . AvPR is a small town invaded by monsters popcorn B movie. It knows what the movie is, and isn't trying to be anything more, unlike.....

Alien Resurrection, an abomination and a disaster to the Ripley legacy! Cloned Alien Human hybrid.... sheesh.. comic book writing at its worst, amazingly made even worse at beats when it takes itself so seriously!

Nice gif Kradan!

The Predator Jedi at work!!!

Master

Master

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 14, 2020, 04:02:57 PM
Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 14, 2020, 07:28:08 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 14, 2020, 05:40:04 AM
Pffft. I'm sure Voodoo would watch AVPR 3 times non-stop just to see that scene

One hour of Alien Res. is worse. At least in AVPR you can appreciated the sewer fight and the wolf's intro, you get a few cool moments. With res. It's all just hyper sexual femdom clone ripley being creepy as hell and Xenomorphs being underpowered and random. Then you get to the newborn... the goddamn newborn. Say what you want about the predalien design, or the A: R xenos from AVP, Alien's greatest atrocity has to be that sack of sourmilk flesh that beats the snot out of the queen and then comes to mama. Serious, I felt like I was watching a kids movie, what the f**k is that thing *shudders*

AvPR > AR  100% . AvPR is a small town invaded by monsters popcorn B movie. It knows what the movie is, and isn't trying to be anything more, unlike.....

Alien Resurrection, an abomination and a disaster to the Ripley legacy! Cloned Alien Human hybrid.... sheesh.. comic book writing at its worst, amazingly made even worse at beats when it takes itself so seriously!

https://i.gifer.com/EZl0.gif

Nice gif Kradan!

https://i.imgur.com/qQQwe.gif

The Predator Jedi at work!!!

I can't Believe it...

Tichinde

Tichinde

There are two types of people who shit on Wolf:

1: Hateful anti AVPR people who want to condemn everything in the movie to garbage tier

2: Xenomorph fans that think he beat everyone way too easily (though I think the movie's presentation makes it clear he's really elite, he has a wall of weapons, biomasks, and his design depicts a very battle hardened veteran so I personally can see him carving through the xeno army like he did, though they were dumb but they are kinda like that in every AVP story)

I understand where people are coming from by saying the xenos should have used their tails more, there is no excuse for that, but as for Kradans GIF I figure it's worth mentioning two things

1: He's a predator... feats of strength like overpowering two xenos isn't that crazy in all honesty

2: He was just overpowered in the film when they leapt onto him.

Though we are all in agreement that holding a xeno like that were it not for the plot would result in a quick tailstab through the heart yes?

SiL

SiL

Heaven forbid people think he's shit because he's demonstrably shit. He had one job and he didn't even get close to finishing it.

Kradan

Kradan

Yes, heaven forbid

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yes, heaven forbids fans who do not appreciate AvPR Requiem, the fine wine of the Alien and Predator franchises!

Kradan

Kradan

Heaven forbid fans who do not appreciate beauty of Crab... I mean, ADI Predators

SiL

SiL

Kradan I think the sarcasm inherent in "heaven forbid" is being lost :D

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: SiL on Aug 14, 2020, 10:43:12 PM
He had one job and he didn't even get close to finishing it.

Even if it wasn't intentional that showed that the aliens couldn't be defeated, with them things get out of hand and just like with humans trying they can't be controled. Wolf had the tools to finish everything in the sewers, but if that happened it would be boring and even more biased.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed