Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 310,040 times)

Neukku

Neukku

Frist one was better.Bill Paxton was so irritating in the sequel.

cleaner

cleaner

First movie is the best one, the second is good but i don't like the city location. I want a new Predator movie back to the jungle..oh jeah forgot, please John McTiernan come back and make it.^^

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Predator 2 is my all time favorite. Its more about the predator and his mission, shows that the predators have been around for a while and have a history of hunting on earth and different species in the galaxy. It shows that their is not just one, but many of these humanoid aliens and that that travel in clans and follow a tribal code of honour, we see that they aren't just vicious killers like the Aliens, but that they are noble, honourable warriors with a code of life that they follow. Its freakin awesome, this movie rocks.

Half-knife

Half-knife

The original was so far above the second. Predator 2 was a suck-fest most of the time.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Predator 2 by far.

bushboy

bushboy

Predator 1 had a cooler cast. And better setting. And I liked the whole military thing. 2 felt like it was trying too hard or something

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Both are good movies. I will say P2 was more action packed than P1.
8)

mojodojo2k

mojodojo2k

Predator 1 by farrrrrrrrrrr!!!  All Predator 2 was just a sh**ty typical 80's action movie filled with over the top language, unnecessary nudity and for god's sake Bill Paxton!  It was basically Die Hard with a Predator thrown in it.   Need i say more.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Pred 2. danny glover is a awsome actor
pred 1. i never was a big fan of arnold he to " im a herro" taadaaa, but if we removed him i think that pred 1 would be on top of the list.

Bza

Bza

P1 is a better film.  But I prefer p2 due to getting to see more of the Predator.  Its a fanboy film really.  Oh and Bill Paxton is awesome in P2. 

YerMawsGotBaws

YerMawsGotBaws

The first one, it's my all time favourite movie  ;D

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: YerMawsGotBaws on Jan 15, 2008, 08:08:49 PM
The first one, it's my all time favourite movie  ;D
same here
p2 was good too

wolf66

wolf66

i have to say Predator 1

Aliens-diner86

Aliens-diner86

Predator is the greater film IMO 8)

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

What makes Predator1 a better film to you?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed