Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 310,045 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 18, 2018, 09:38:39 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Jun 14, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
Predator 1 for sure, its a classic. It has a few silly moments but otherwise its a darn good movie.
Which moments in Predator did you find silly?  You couldn't possibly be talking about the awesome one-liners like, "Knock Knock", "Stick around", "I ain't got time to bleed" etc. ;)

Or maybe Dillon's severed arm still firing... I read some people comment about how it was funny or cheesy... Always adored that moment  ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 19, 2018, 06:49:53 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 18, 2018, 09:38:39 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Jun 14, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
Predator 1 for sure, its a classic. It has a few silly moments but otherwise its a darn good movie.
Which moments in Predator did you find silly?  You couldn't possibly be talking about the awesome one-liners like, "Knock Knock", "Stick around", "I ain't got time to bleed" etc. ;)

Or maybe Dillon's severed arm still firing... I read some people comment about how it was funny or cheesy... Always adored that moment  ;)

haha looks real to me.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I can't think of any silly moments, only classic moments. ;)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

The only thing I can think of is the Val Verde being used as a setting, which breaks immersion because its a fictional country and maybe the mud scene which while cool, I don't think it can actually hide your body heat.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jun 21, 2018, 01:17:33 PMthe mud scene which while cool, I don't think it can actually hide your body heat.

It might... for about thirty seconds, before your body warmed the mud to the same temperature as you lol.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 21, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Jun 21, 2018, 01:17:33 PMthe mud scene which while cool, I don't think it can actually hide your body heat.

It might... for about thirty seconds, before your body warmed the mud to the same temperature as you lol.
You're right! I remember watching this on MythBusters several years back and the mud theory was busted.

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

1) OG Pred (Instant Classic)
2) Pred 2 (Love It)
3) Predators (Meh)

AvP is horrendous, as is AvP:R.  But I did like Wolf.

Huntsman

Huntsman

1. Predator
2. Predator 2
3. The Predator
4. Predators
5. AvP

The Old One

The Old One

Predator / Predator 2

The Predator / Predators

Fugitive Predator

predator
predator 2
the predator
predators
avp
avp requiem

The Old One

The Old One

Agreed.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

"But General, 9 out of 10 cabinet ministers agree that Predator 1987 is their favorite Predator movie."

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Sep 15, 2018, 09:56:52 PM
http://scifimoviezone.com/imageavp/predator020.jpg

"But General, 9 out of 10 cabinet ministers agree that Predator 1987 is their favorite Predator movie."

The tenth one's find themselves on...the wrong side of "da bwoorda".  ;D

Huntsman

Huntsman

They'll never top the first two, much like Alien and Aliens. If only they made Predator 3 not long after Predator 2.

The Old One

The Old One

I don't think that's true, if Mad Max Fury Road can outdo the originals after 20 years of development hell so can a new Predator or Alien film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed